Done Studying. Good Luck All.

I wish the best of luck to all of you. I am done with studying and will take it easy for the rest of the week and take one last peek at notes on Thursday. Good luck, once again. See you all at the award show in mid-August. Cheers, Pimp

Good luck pimp.

good luck, man… that’s pretty ballsy stopping today, though… what’s the rationale?

well, i guess you did hit like 90 on the complete qbank, which is crazy. when you’re ready you’re ready.

The rationale is that I feel that I know this stuff cold - or at least know much more than I need to pass. Failed L3 last year but got grade band 10. So close. I know a heck of alot more this year. I hope and feel that I will be okay. Studying more is just going to make me paranoid. This stuff is not rocket science nor will it allow us to save the world. We shouldn’t have to kill ourselves over it.

well said, pimp - gl

pimp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The rationale is that I feel that I know this > stuff cold - or at least know much more than I > need to pass. Failed L3 last year but got grade > band 10. So close. I know a heck of alot more > this year. I hope and feel that I will be okay. > Studying more is just going to make me paranoid. > This stuff is not rocket science nor will it allow > us to save the world. We shouldn’t have to kill > ourselves over it. That’s a nice place to be – Good Luck Pimp

Study just an hour or two a day just to keep it fresh man. You invested all this time. I’m going to take this week relatively easy after tomorrow. Doing a full exam simulation AM Schweser Exam # 3 and then a full afternoon set via testrac. Tue / Wed / Thur just doing 2-3 hours per day and then calling it.

The only way I’d stop studying tonight is if the exam was tomorrow. Not studying would be far more stressful. Good Luck pimp.

pimp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- >I hope and feel that I will be okay. > Studying more is just going to make me paranoid. > This stuff is not rocket science nor will it allow > us to save the world. We shouldn’t have to kill > ourselves over it. Wise words. Good luck on the exam!

Nice. You are ready and have earned your name. Best of luck.

Good luck, I hope you pass.