Done studying...

I would focus mainly on the CFA book for ethics. I felt that the study aids were a lot different than the actual questions. They don’t hurt to go over and certainly help with some areas, but I would really focus on the CFA book for ethics

wow finished thats really great that means i need to stop sleepin since i hav to combine work with readin and feel lazy sometimes well i hope am not late cos i just finished FSA now on corporate fin. @sbkrish76 is it only economics in that yutobe n whats the address 10xxxxxs

abbacfa, I just tried for Economics. When I did my initial studying I didnt understand a lot of concepts and when I started reviewing I tried youtube for assistance. I came across this UK prof and he was amazing. Search by his username ‘pajholden’. It was better than reading and I felt so easy. If you are not able to get his videos, let me know and I will search and send you the link. If you have finished FSA, then you have donethe toughest subject, atleast for me. Concentration and dedication will get you through. Just keep digging… Thanks!