done with equity!

killed it, trick is just knowing how to get G, ROE, PE, DPO, stock prices using DDM, DCF, div yield (you can back into a stock price if you know its yld and the current dividend) heading into fixed income, which looks scary : ) -

Fixed income as an @$$ kicker, if you ask me. Lot of tiny details to learn… not to mention the fun of spot rate derivation!

The calculation part is ok to me. I hate the few wordy readings. so much to remember.

daj224, use the remaining time to master other subjects and leave fixed income alone…only know the main stuff from a summary or such, but do not waste too much valuable time on it now, my $0.02.

fixed income is still roughly 10% of the exam. i think it’s worth going over. this is what i’ve been reviewing today since 11 CT. the calculations aren’t too bad although i pulled some hair out with spots and forwards. aghhh!! but like kochunnie69, the readings is what’s getting to me.

Dreary, what would you put your remaining time in? I have last 3 chapters of fixed income left still to review and after that i switch gears to FSA. phew… still entire econ left to go. i am soooo dead meat!! and need to review eethics book 1, and book 6 as well. thankfully i am done with book 4.

you’re not alone, pepp. after i finish reviewing FI today, i have to review FSA and econ too. i read them but don’t remember anything… and i have to reread ethics. probably tomorrow.

Dreary Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daj224, use the remaining time to master other > subjects and leave fixed income alone…only know > the main stuff from a summary or such, but do not > waste too much valuable time on it now, my $0.02. WHY? i talked to buy side director of research @ key corp and he said “dont underestimate fixed income!” boom!

Screw those last 3 chapters, remember the answer is prepayment risk.

thanks, amber!

pepp, I think it is better to ensure that you can recall what you read and understood at the time, rather than trying to learn new stuff. I would though try to go over some FI summaries to get familiar with any concepts just to increase my probability of making a correct guesss! FI gets a bit hairy towards the end…

Dreary Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > FI gets a bit hairy towards the end… talk about an understatement.