Don't get sick

Hi friends, So i woke up this morning with an annoying cold…I’m fighting through it, but thought i’d remind all my AF friends to take good care of themselves and pound lots of orange juice and vitamins into you for the next week. We’re in the home stretch now…no time to get sick!!! Good luck everyone.

That’s my freaking nightmare right now.

I think I just got sick.

I’m not worried, I know for a fact that I will get sick the week before the exam, I can pretty much set my watch by that junk.

Make sure you get a hold of some cold-eeze. They are extremely helpful and do work for me to shorten the cold. I just came through a minor cold, but it was much easier than I thought with the help of cold-eeze.

praise god I already got sick two weeks ago - totally wiped me out for five days. Hopefully lightning won’t strike ilvino twice before the exam.

I am going to start chugging OJ like its my job because of this thread. I don’t want to be sick.

I suggest SunnyD, it may be fake but they cram that Vitamin C in there like its going out of style!!!

dont do anything out of the ordinary -like workout another 10 more minutes,swim another lap, eat one more piece of whatever yummythingy. even overloading with OJ can cause tummy upsets . sleep atleast 7 hours, and keep hydrated. sounds like a marathon taper plan,but thats what this exam has come to be.

FastEd Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Make sure you get a hold of some cold-eeze. They > are extremely helpful and do work for me to > shorten the cold. I just came through a minor > cold, but it was much easier than I thought with > the help of cold-eeze. It’s like you work for Cold-Eeze

i had food poisoning this past saturday night/sunday early morning. wrecked a good chunk of my long weekend study plans. what if that had happened the day before the exam!!!