Don't know what to do now

I’m sitting in december 2014 and I’m already ready scoring over 80 on all sections and i’ve done every EOC questions 2 times and all the assesments + both mock exams. What should I do now ? I don’t wanna stop studying because I’ll forget a lot of stuffs…

If you are very comfortable with the material, I would suggest taking a short break and getting back to studying in early november.

This is the best position you can be in.

Did you try to take exams in time? If no - do it!

I’m in the same boat as you. I studied the material 3 times over (working on my 4th), all EOC questions, both mocks (scored around 75-80%). I have been studying since March. I just want to be prepared as possible.

I think that i’ll take the month off and study hard during november and review all the things i got wrong

out of curiosity, what is your background and how many hours did you put into studying?

Jeez guys I envy you! Started studying in late July, have covered around 60% of the material but I only WISH I was done!

Btw what are those EOC questions you’re referring to?

Btw if I were you I would start answering the queries in this forum actively since by explaining you probably understand each topic better yourself

They are the End of Chapter questions in the CFAI books.

the fappening… join in on it

I’ll be in the same situation next week. And then a week off work! And two weeks off before the exam. Think I might start level 2…

Yep, good idea: count your chickens before they´re hatched!

Mmmmm, so there is not 1 but several of you guysthat have completed the books, EOC’s several times and aceing mocks and we still have +2months to go. Impressive

If I wasnt feeling pressured before I amdefinitely feeling it now.

The alternative being … stare at eggs for 2 months?

why dont you make a skype group for the candidates so we can all review or discuss the subjects together. i have not tried this yet…not sure if its effictive or not.

thanks & all the best