dont let off..

man so I took a week off from daily studying and started back up today. having a real hard time getting back into it. like I compared studying to working out, you really have to be consistent in your approach to continue to absorb this massive amount of material

push it to the limit skipe99

lol, we have to keep pushing, no excuse.

as the boss ricky ross says We never steal cars, but we deal hard Whip it real hard whip it whip it real hard I caught a charge, I caught a charge Whip it real hard, whip it whip it real hard

we need that psychizophrenic Phillip Platt to get us motivated.

I know Pablo, Noriega - the REAL Noriega He owe me a hundred favors

i’m completely spent… and i’m only on study session #9. my stuyding is becoming completely unproductive. need to figure something out soon. might take a day or two off from studying and try to recharge.

BayArea Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i’m completely spent… and i’m only on study > session #9. my stuyding is becoming completely > unproductive. need to figure something out soon. > might take a day or two off from studying and try > to recharge. Hey, I’m in SF right now. We’ll have to bounce some ideas off each other. Are you doing the SF Society classes?

BayArea Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i’m completely spent… and i’m only on study > session #9. my stuyding is becoming completely > unproductive. need to figure something out soon. > might take a day or two off from studying and try > to recharge. wide6.com rub 1 out and then report back to duty private