Don't try this at home folks

… May is about to set in and I haven’t yet started. Of course, I’m sitting for the 3rd time, so I’m a little tired.

Good Luck Bro.

dreary , I am in a similar situation

Dreary Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Of course, I’m sitting for the 3rd time, > so I’m a little tired. Safe to say you are feeling dreary.

ChickenTikka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > Safe to say you are feeling dreary. +1

Srsly?

The strange thing is that last year, two days before the exam, as I was really in the right mood for the exam, I remember thinking to myself “if I would only get two more days for studying, I’d crush this bastard easily…”. Now I have over a month before the exam and I don’t get that same thought!

hey dude, we are on the same boat…

dreary, you have a full time job or no? My friend studyied for level 2 for about 30 days. He flipped thru CFAI materials front to back, did EOC Qs and spend last 2 days before the exam doing practice Qs. He passed. I didn’t think it was possible back then (1 year ago while i was doing level 1). This month, I started on the 3rd, reading CFAI page by page (15~20 pages/hr + doing EOCs, now it has been 22 days or so and I have port man left. So this is doable if you have all the time in the world. make sure you purchase stalla’s passmaster so that you can drill all questions in a week or so. Hope we all pass this year. you can do it.

passme, I’m working full time, but i do have some time to study if I get motivated to do it. Right now, I’m still waiting for that motivation switch to flip, and I think I can recall things quickly when I read my notes from last year…hoping to do well this time around.

Dreary - I’m curious what band you were last year. (I’m assuming 9 or 10)

leveltwo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dreary - I’m curious what band you were last year. > (I’m assuming 9 or 10) I had to go back and check! It was band 6.

I am wondering, if you failed band 6 the last time, how many days did you study for it?

xenogearz Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am wondering, if you failed band 6 the last > time, how many days did you study for it? I don’t know, but I studied a lot! Also, I failed this before, so this time will be the 3rd time.

well i’ve failed on band 6 in 2009. this time around i was hoping to start in march, but haven’t really started started. I have forgotten almost all of what i studied in 2009. I have started only seriously for last 3 days, putting in 3hrs plus. ofcourse guys jobs don’t make life easy for study. Can I still pull it off? worried :frowning: too much material and too little time. But I know come may 20th, i’ll be saying I WISH I HAD 2 MORE WEEKS and i’d pass, and to be honest i easily wasted my weeks in march and 4 weeks in april. f’ing sucks.