Don't Worry, Be Happy

I just want to say good luck to everyone. I think we are all worried about the exam, but make sure to maintain a positive attitude and you will do fine. On a side note: to anyone taking the exam in Chicago, I will be the cool guy wearing a Huskers t-shirt. December 4th is the Big 12 Championship, and as long as we beat Texas A&M this weekend we should clinch the Big 12 North! I’ll be driving up from Lincoln, NE on Thursday - please no snow - and I can’t wait to see Chicago! So don’t worry guys and gals, you’ll do great! Go Big Red!

Chicago here too…you’ll be passing me on I-80. I’m coming from eastern IA. Maybe I’ll wear a Hawkeye shirt. Welcome to the Big Ten b*tch!

Best to everyone. if you’re too nervous, think about this as just a first step. L2 and L3 are much larger and tougher dragons waiting to beat you to a pulp. L1 is the baby dragon

Analyze_This: Ha! Thanks. Not sure how how many people will be testing in Chicago, but I’ll be on the look out for a Hawkeye shirt.

iteracom Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Best to everyone. if you’re too nervous, think > about this as just a first step. > > L2 and L3 are much larger and tougher dragons > waiting to beat you to a pulp. L1 is the baby > dragon You have to slay a few dragons to save the princess.