Doostang

Anyone use it? The postings look really great, but its ~$40 a month if you want to get anything out of it. I’m reluctant because I don’t know how reliable it is. I have seen mixed reviews online.

Really? When I used it last summer it was free. Never got any responses though - but at the time I had 0 experience. The postings seem legit, but I wouldn’t pay for it.

I used it (free) 2-3 years ago. Not really useful for my part of the country, but a friend of mine landed a job in NY that she found on Doostang.

Hound.com used to be really good as well, but now you have to pay for it!

try through efinancialcareers. Doostang is giving them for 14.95/month.

Just use coupon code “wallstreet” when you sign-up

I would *never* pay to see job listings …

I got some interviews off of it before, but haven’t touched it since it went pay. I predict that unless it goes back to free it will probably go away within a year.

iheartiheartmath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I got some interviews off of it before, but > haven’t touched it since it went pay. I predict > that unless it goes back to free it will probably > go away within a year. Valut still exists. These sites do have market.

Not really.

has anyone tried the site for the 100k jobs? its called the ladders.

I am signed up with IvyExec which is similar - there is little value to these sites as the listings are simply extracted from other web sites - so when you attempt to apply to a position it takes you to Morgan Stanley’s Careers section, TIAA CREF’s, etc. - so what exactly am I paying for if I have to go to another web site to apply Waste of money unless you value a central repository - but can find that elsewhere for free in my opinion

I have been in the job market for 2 weeks. Seems like most of the Jobs are posted by head hunters, half a dozen have contacted me already, nothing fruitful yet. I mostly use dice/indeed/company websites