Dow closes today at 11730

anyone else care to venture their best guesstimate?

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > anyone else care to venture their best guessimate? i bet it closes higher or lower then 11730.

MFE Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > SkipE99 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > anyone else care to venture their best > guessimate? > > > i bet it closes higher or lower then 11730. lol…i change mine to $1

Get the S&P back down to unchg’d and then rally up to SkipE99’s prediction and that’s a good day for ole’ ah…

All right, S&P hit my bid, now GO GO GO!

11667 (right now 11632) Oil (and other commodities) goes down because global economy is contracting. Stocks go up because oil goes down. | | ----> Stocks go up because global economy is contracting?? isn’t that absurd …

I think we’ll see another surge to 75+ on the DJIA and then it’ll taper off again to close ~11660

Anyone else getting worried about them nukes?

you could check intrade - they have a daily contract on the dow closing price. didn’t happen to see what it was for today.

Chuckrox8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think we’ll see another surge to 75+ on the DJIA > and then it’ll taper off again to close ~11660 :open_mouth: I’m showing 11,659.90.

Good guess, Chuckrox8!

steph96 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Good guess, Chuckrox8! That’s why they pay me the big bucks.

Oh come on he was over! I said 11658, it was 11659.9 … if this was the Price is Right I would be playing Plinko!!!