Dow tanking again...good riddance to the suckers rally

Yesterday was absolute rubbish.

Dude is 14 pts down…hmmm tanking!!!

man, you give Cramer a good run for his money in the “kneejerk” department

The OP is right, that was a suckers rally. Market is going to come right back down to where it was.

IronMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The OP is right, that was a suckers rally. Market > is going to come right back down to where it was. I dont think so…the EU plan is pretty solid, of course we cannot have a stock rally every day

strangedays Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > IronMan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > The OP is right, that was a suckers rally. > Market > > is going to come right back down to where it > was. > > > I dont think so…the EU plan is pretty solid, of > course we cannot have a stock rally every day You only had it for a day! LOL

IronMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > strangedays Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > IronMan Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > The OP is right, that was a suckers rally. > > Market > > > is going to come right back down to where it > > was. > > > > > > I dont think so…the EU plan is pretty solid, > of > > course we cannot have a stock rally every day > > You only had it for a day! LOL Just trying to be a bit optimist :slight_smile:

Rally every day. I think the word for that is Bubble.

strangedays Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > IronMan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > strangedays Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > IronMan Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > The OP is right, that was a suckers rally. > > > Market > > > > is going to come right back down to where > it > > > was. > > > > > > > > > I dont think so…the EU plan is pretty > solid, > > of > > > course we cannot have a stock rally every day > > > > You only had it for a day! LOL > > Just trying to be a bit optimist :slight_smile: what happens when hedge funds start liquidating and going out of business? what happens when credit card companies start demanding that customers pay off their huge debts? etc etc. The problems in the market have not been fully explored yet…

When I grow up I want to be a Principal or a Caterpillar.

strangedays Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dude is 14 pts down…hmmm tanking!!! relative to where it opened, I’d say it tanked.

So… you guys think that what Cramer said: “Cramer Warns: Don’t Trust This Market” is correct?!?

Wow, he says “don’t trust this market” in this current market, is like me telling you, “don’t trust a mortgage broker”… He’s an idiot.

bigwilly Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wow, he says “don’t trust this market” in this > current market, is like me telling you, “don’t > trust a mortgage broker”… > > He’s an idiot. :slight_smile:

Cramer is nothing but an entertainer now. No valued-added insight at all.

Yeah a very costly entertainer to people who listen and act on his recommendations.

where is Daj. He would know.

all posts end with calling cramer an idiot

Glad you noticed the pattern…now what does that tell you: A) we are right or B) We are right??

Anyone ever do a practice account and see where you ended up based on his advice?