Down for the 6th day.... Amother 1.22%

^GSPC 4:00PM ET 984.35 Down 11.88 Down 1.22%

seems like there is no cure for this disease just like aids…

I believe that Gartman is calling for a one day 1,000 plunge in the Dow at some point very shortly. At first I was like “No, no, that can’t be right…we’re already off more than 1,000 points in just the last 5 days alone”. But now I’m starting to think about his commentary in another light: that anything is possible. Willy

If that happens, it’s capitulation.

I am afraid that this crisis may damage the fabric of society, local, national and international. I wonder when we will start seeing that. I suspect that this will catch up with us and one day the world will be a changed place when we wake up.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am afraid that this crisis may damage the fabric > of society, local, national and international. I > wonder when we will start seeing that. I suspect > that this will catch up with us and one day the > world will be a changed place when we wake up. By January 2009 this will happen

you mean like Dow 6000 and below??? The mother of all depressions will be upon us…no matter how many dollars you have it will all be toilet paper.

louisvillegrad Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > you mean like Dow 6000 and below??? The mother of > all depressions will be upon us…no matter how > many dollars you have it will all be toilet paper. On the positive side, we will all be wiping our asses with 100 dollar bills. I hear the theme for ‘in the year 2000’ from Conan O Brien.

I hear" In the Year 2525". Try to get that out of your head.

NakedPuts Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I hear" In the Year 2525". Try to get that out of > your head. In 2009…free toilet paper for everyone!

Yeah rolls and rolls of 100 dollar bills courtesy Bernanke.

can we ban louisvillegrad already? he’s an annoying fucker

no_slogan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > can we ban louisvillegrad already? he’s an > annoying fucker I have come to embrace LVG. For a good stretch, I was on his back for his cynicism. Now, like Roubini, he’s sounding more the prophet than any of us glass half full guys.

How about a bad song sing-a-long? "I don’t think that I can take it 'Cause it took so long to bake it And I’ll never have that recipe again Oh, no!: