Dream Job?

Warren Buffett’s role until 50 Hugh Hefner’s role from 50-til I die the happiest man ever

Striker for ManU

If money were no object: Own a record store For a living: Be a music critic Be the guy who picks songs for soundtracks Be a record producer (more like Steve Albini or Rick Rubin type as opposed to a Clive Davis type) Be Jimmy Page circa 1971 sans banging 14-year olds

major league baseball player, pro poker player or pro golfer

Fighter Pilot or F1 Driver

whats is a dream job ? mmmmmmh! to just dream about a different job. in totality, we human are never satisfied with present, alway hope for a change and think that " grass is alway greener on other side". have you ever thought of US presidential hopeful Obama and McCain, they are there because they represent change. and we are buying there bull**** folks! I am currently an Investment Manager in a small firm and although I am satisfied, I wish I was a tennis player or a singer. Overall I think, Life is too short and I come to realize that if I had enough money to last me lifetime, I would be a world traveller. whats life without knowing and experiencing whats out there on earth.

woollycat Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Victoria’s secret model. > > its unfair that there arent many ‘cool’ and high > paying jobs for girls. ok maybe moviestar but > without the high profile etc. Victoria’s Secret photographer!

I’d really love to be a race car driver or drummer or both!

buddham Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > No dream job. Just listen to blues and read > fiction. Perhaps read some finance books. Try once > more to understand The Bhagavad Gita. Try once > more to understand what the enlightenment of > Buddha was all about. I love The Bhagavad Gita. It was a required read from undergrad. If I hadn’t been exposed to it then I would have no idea what you were talking about.

HR for vivid entertainment.

1. MLB player 2. Own/start my own coffee shop!

Turkish Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Being Ari Gold would be alright as well. I saw ‘Ari’ at this trendy bar here in NYC last night - chicks everywhere. I almost wish I wasn’t so slammed. . .

• CFA Candidate

Professional ballroom dancer

Batman

I would snowboard every day for the rest of my life.

Rockstar

ufc light heavyweight champ

1. MLB Player 2. American Gladiator 3. Tenured Professor at Harvard