Dream

I had a dream last night that I got a text message from the CFAI. QJMBA, Level 2 Exam - Fail Band 7. I don’t think this is too far from the truth.

I had a dream last night that I got a txt from this girl I met on saturday and she wanted to hook up ASAP. I also dont think this is too far from the truth. @QuantJock. You should enjoy your summer,

I’m having a great summer. This dream though brought back the beating I took on the 6th.

im thinking im gonna be fail band 8. anything lordy but fail band 10 PLEEEZ

Isn’t this a weird coincidence that you got this dream right after a month of the exam? 6/6- 7/6?

he’ll have another one on 8/6

adalfu Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > he’ll have another one on 8/6 Yep and on 9/6 it’ll be a nightmare.

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Isn’t this a weird coincidence that you got this > dream right after a month of the exam? 6/6- 7/6? Ugh, you’re not kidding. I think this dream will come true. I had a dream I failed last year prior to the results coming out, and I did. fml

check interpretation at www.dreammoods.com :-p

QuantJock_MBA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cfaboston28 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Isn’t this a weird coincidence that you got > this > > dream right after a month of the exam? 6/6- > 7/6? > > > Ugh, you’re not kidding. I think this dream will > come true. I had a dream I failed last year prior > to the results coming out, and I did. > > fml Don’t worry ditch - You will be fine.