Dreams leading up to 08/19

Anyone else have been having weird dreams lately? Here’s my dream last night. During the test, I was told that the exam has been postponed. I couldn’t remember the reason. But all I know was I have 45 questions left. So I came back the next morning, but I thought they would give us the full 3 hours, so i was taking my time, ie. reviewing the previous questions (don’t know why i would do that instead of finishing the rest of the questions) Needless, to say, i was wrong, apparently they would only give me 1 hour to finish the 45 questions I had … I was in panic mode … and ended up have to fill in all B’s in the answer sheet. I don’t know if i pass or fail, i guess i have to wait and see … maybe in the next dream

Last night I dreamt I was in high school again and I was one of the leads in a school play where I had to kiss some fat chick. I ended up missing the final rehearsal because it was raining out. I don’t know if I kiss the fat chick or not, I guess I will have to wait and see…maybe in the next dream.

I had strange dreams when i was waiting for my level 1 results. one of them was that I was going somewhere with a friend so we had to catch a bus. before the bus left the station i thought i should quickly rush to the washroom but it was gone when i returned. My luggage was alrady in the bus so i thought it will be possible to get a tax and catch the bus along the way. It was a strange place and when i checked out taxis they had taxis made of clay/mud like a toys so a woman asked me to go in the mud made taxi and she was then going to carry it on her head and she will be walking with it going after the bus. I refused and another person had a taxi made of wood like a cart so he asked me to sit on the cart and he will be pulling it all the way to the bus. i refused and woke up. When my results came my husband says clay cars are a receipe for a pass!

AudreyMwala Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- It was a strange place and > when i checked out taxis they had taxis made of > clay/mud like a toys so a woman asked me to go in > the mud made taxi and she was then going to carry > it on her head and she will be walking with it > going after the bus. I refused and another person > had a taxi made of wood like a cart so he asked me > to sit on the cart and he will be pulling it all > the way to the bus. It sounds like this could be drug induced! I had a wierd dream, albeit not as good, but can’t remember the details. The CFA exams have led me to dream that I was still doing my undergrad exams even though that ended 10-15 years ago.

Warren Buffet offered me a job* over a delicious steak dinner and coke. I’m taking this as a positive sign. * if you’re thinking of writing some smart arse deflamatory remark about Mr Buffet note that this may lead to your expulsion from the CFA program / being stripped of your charter and being flogged for less than AIGs mortgage book.

I have no dreams except studying derivatives all over again

I had a dream my name was Ronald and instead of buying this cool telescope I gave my $ to this really hot girl who agreed to date me for six months and … oh wait, that was a movie sorry.

Before the L1 results I dreamed that I was in the exam room and the proctors were giving instructions. Unfortunately, it came out sounding like the teacher in the Charlie Brown specials. I’ve had CFA dreams the last 3 days - nothing I can remember the next day, just dreams. I expect they’ll get weirder the next few days.

I had a dream --> me, 2 Brazilian supermodels, a scantron, some Schweser “secret sauce”, LOTS of pencils, and a room full of empty tables, needless to say I need the whole 3 hours to finish…was GLAD to come back for the afternoon session as well. I Love CFAI.

I am in the middle of my dream rite now… and I see my AF addiction has got back and I am typing some random message on the L2 forum… What does all this mean? Am I failing the program? -lol

had a dream last night about the results. It was so strange! my wife and I could access everyone else’s results. just type name of the candidate and the results would show. Why would I check others results instead of mine first? Unfortunately I don’t recall seeing my results pass/fail but I remember I was tad happy in the dream.

fxl Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Anyone else have been having weird dreams lately? > > Here’s my dream last night. > > During the test, I was told that the exam has been > postponed. I couldn’t remember the reason. But all > I know was I have 45 questions left. > > So I came back the next morning, but I thought > they would give us the full 3 hours, so i was > taking my time, ie. reviewing the previous > questions (don’t know why i would do that instead > of finishing the rest of the questions) > > Needless, to say, i was wrong, apparently they > would only give me 1 hour to finish the 45 > questions I had … I was in panic mode … and > ended up have to fill in all B’s in the answer > sheet. > > I don’t know if i pass or fail, i guess i have to > wait and see … maybe in the next dream Classic regressive dream. The exam is a metaphor for your life. Time running out is your death. The test being postponed is about postponing your life (ironically for the test). The reviewing when you resume your life is guilt that you haven’t gotten on with things and suddenly you see death rushing up on you. In your panic about death, you regress to the only thing that gives you comfort B - breasts (note that not only does breast begin with B but a B looks like a mother’s reclining breasts).

1. listlessness 2) Productivity at work = 0 3) lack of sleep 4) acting like crazy,annoying, erratic is anyone going through the same thing?

AudreyMwala Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I had strange dreams when i was waiting for my > level 1 results. one of them was that I was going > somewhere with a friend so we had to catch a bus. > before the bus left the station i thought i should > quickly rush to the washroom but it was gone when > i returned. My luggage was alrady in the bus so i > thought it will be possible to get a tax and catch > the bus along the way. It was a strange place and > when i checked out taxis they had taxis made of > clay/mud like a toys so a woman asked me to go in > the mud made taxi and she was then going to carry > it on her head and she will be walking with it > going after the bus. I refused and another person > had a taxi made of wood like a cart so he asked me > to sit on the cart and he will be pulling it all > the way to the bus. i refused and woke up. When my > results came my husband says clay cars are a > receipe for a pass! This is a very interesting dream. The first part of the dream needs to be discussed - the bus can be a metaphor for any number of things but it is clearly getting away, you have a sizable contribution to it (the luggage), and you believe you can catch it. Then it gets easier…clay/mud on the woman’s head that you reject…A woman who will not let someone s%$t on her head. Good choice rejecting it as CFAI likes to s%^t on people’s heads. And then a man invites you to sit on his wood and be carted around. Lots of women like that, but you reject that too. This is a dream about rejecting bad choices and controlling your own destiny - the dream of a person with strong character and determination.

Had my first CFA dream since writing last night. It was basically me checking my mark at work, and seeing “Level 2: FAIL” for a second time on the screen. Luckily, in my dream I managed to dodge my co-workers for the rest of the day. I woke up and was totally depressed thinking I had to start studying the same material for the third time. I really hope that this dream is not indicative of next week’s results.

Ok, here’s mine: I only filled in half of the answer sheet. I had to score 100% on the ones that I did complete in order to pass. Odd, but then again, thats what drinking heavily does when you have oatmeal for dinner.