Dress code?

DC Zanini Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Straight from the CFA Website: > > DRESS CODE > > Red Banana Hammock > Reebok Pumps > Snap Bracelet > Bowtie > Do-rag > > No shirts allowed Thanks for this. I’m taking the exam on Crenshaw Ave in LA, CA. Does the exam center have a notice that firearms are not allowed? I have a conceal and carry permit and tote my gatt with my at all times.

glocks are fine, but sidekicks and iphones are a no go.

jut111 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > glocks are fine, but sidekicks and iphones are a > no go. There is a way around this. I super glued my iphone to my glock and it was perfectly fine…the proctor actually asked where he could purchase one himself. Needless to say I am now millionaire who sells iphones with glock compatibility.

Wow did a guy really start this thread?.. yeah all the lads in full business - suit/cufflink and girls in LBDs or bikinis to ensure entry! :wink:

Yes, I am the one to start this thread! Unfortunately, the original message/question has meandered into unchartered territory and I am just staring at the various responses- pleasantly amused!