Drink of Choice??

I was planning on getting bombed after work with my bud regardless of how either of us did…Thankfully we both passed which makes getting bombed that much more fun! I am going straight Sapphire and Tonics all night baby!!

I’m gonna be mixing some Jack & Cokes, Crown & Cokes, and probably a few pints of Harp before the night’s done. No matter your outcome, go and get wasted and enjoy the evening with your loved ones.

Nice choices, I’m going with jack and ginger though, gets you good and riled.

nice, I like your style. For me, it’s tequila. doworkson Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Nice choices, I’m going with jack and ginger > though, gets you good and riled.

Anyone going for the hemlock? www.harborbridgect.com

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Anyone going for the hemlock? > www.harborbridgect.com I bet this is actually some swinging thing…

chrismaths Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JoeyDVivre Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Anyone going for the hemlock? > > www.harborbridgect.com > > I bet this is actually some swinging thing… My wife’s therapy practice actually. Don’t even think about “swinging” and “Joey’s wife” on the same day. And your test results only confirm my suspicions about your moral fiber.

I don’t post my wife’s address on public forums. That’s all I’m saying.

van gogh espresso vodka on ice… followed by a myriad of gin and sodas… some tequila… and possibly a bellini to top it off… haha. <

Maker’s Mark Manhattan to start then switch over to Coors maybe a couple pints if I end up in an NY pub.

liquid cocaine, although its not really a drink you can be downing all night.

Godfather

Sam Adams Light or Jack and water

I will be sipping on this until I have some tasty steak tonight with my friend. http://www.theglenlivet.com/society/range/nadurra.php

I like Sapphire and Tonics, just bought that Tanqueray Rangpur and can drink it on the rocks, good stuff.

^^ If you guys like gin, you should really try Hendricks. I think it is much better than Sapphire but not a lot of bars carry it.

agree with the Hendricks

Macallans for me

Belgian beers at Monks in Philly! (a sweet taste of home in the US). I foresee the worst tonight…

Captain and Ginger, if you havn’t had it before do yourself a favor and order one…they are delicious and def get the job done. That and beer lots of beer.