Drinking and Studying

In case anyone was wondering, it is NOT much fun to study this stuff with a hangover… I woke up this morning wearing nothing but a smoking jacket (went to a costume party as Hugh Hefner) and with a mouth as dry as the Sahara. Needless to say, but time series analysis BLOWS when the only regression you can think of is last night’s dinner trying to regress itself out of your stomach. Is it even possible that my ears are ringing so loudly that I can’t hear myself read? I can’t believe I am not on my couch watching worthless TV all day and enjoying a Sunday hangover like a normal person. Instead, I am at Borders drinking coffee and trying to finish quant (failing miserably) while suffering from mental retardation. God I love this test!

at least tomorrow’s monday…

If you had been buying me drinks I would be helping you study your quant. But no, you had to go drinking without inviting me. Cheap rat bustard. I hope you have a lousy headache and never learn tme series analysis.

JDV ill feed you drinks, lol

At least you’ve scored the best subject line of the year

so true. My study time will not affect my drinking time. If that’s what it takes… I’ll fail!

Level II quant is a bear enough sober. I don’t want to even think of trying to do it drunk or hung over… …although, I have thought about trying to turn quant into a drinking game… :smiley:

gangrel Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Level II quant is a bear enough sober. I don’t > want to even think of trying to do it drunk or > hung over… > > …although, I have thought about trying to turn > quant into a drinking game… :smiley: That’s easy–everytime you don’t understand something, you drink. I’d be passed out in 30-45 minutes. Max.

hey joey bro i wanted to say thanks to u again,… remember one underdog who was too charged up…to pass the level1 startin barely 30 days from the exam and u had put some words of encouragement for him… well joey i did manage to pass my level 1 this dec… but i ll make no such mistake for level 2… tho yea yet to start :wink: