Drinking strategy

chrismaths Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think you should ask yourself: WWJD? (what would > jesus do?) > There’s a clear precedent in the wedding at Cana. > Apparently the custom then was to have the best > stuff first, followed by the rubbish when you > couldn’t taste it properly. But Jesus magicked up > some gooood shiiit for dem homies, so if you are a > christian you should probably start on domestic, > and then start drinking foreign once it runs out. > It think that’s what the bible means. > > Good luck everyone… This story was about first efforts being best. Jesus lies low for the first 30 years and then performs his first miracle. All his miracles after that - raising from the dead, feeding the multitudes - pale compared to producing good wine in Israel.

gin and tonic all the way, and natty bohs

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > chrismaths Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I think you should ask yourself: WWJD? (what > would > > jesus do?) > > There’s a clear precedent in the wedding at > Cana. > > Apparently the custom then was to have the best > > stuff first, followed by the rubbish when you > > couldn’t taste it properly. But Jesus magicked > up > > some gooood shiiit for dem homies, so if you are > a > > christian you should probably start on > domestic, > > and then start drinking foreign once it runs > out. > > It think that’s what the bible means. > > > > Good luck everyone… > > This story was about first efforts being best. > Jesus lies low for the first 30 years and then > performs his first miracle. All his miracles > after that - raising from the dead, feeding the > multitudes - pale compared to producing good wine > in Israel. So He was crucified as a trade protection strategy?

Champaign toast and then a drink I first had in a somewhat shady establishment in PVA Mexico: tequila+fresca+freshly squeezed lime juice = fun for all

What good is a CFA charter without some culture? Champaign is a place in Illinois. There is a university there with a mediocre basketball team. My Grandpa went to college there. He left me his Illini beret in his will as a joke. Rat buzzard, but I loved him very much. Champagne is a region of France where they make a delicious sparkling wine.

mais oui Joey, mon francais est tres mauve…

Pas mauve, pauvre…lollll :slight_smile:

Your French is very purple?

JoeyDVivre: You must be really old or you do not know what the heck you are talking about. The UIUC won 37 game in 2005 and tie with Indiana for the most win ever and lost to NC in final. The US olympics team is lead by Deron Williams, one of the best PG in the game currently. Do not forget the sensational Dee Brown on that team. Dude we are going to have an average Basketball Team this year and we are going to run for the BCS final with our football team. We have seven althelts in the Olympics this year. Get your facts straight Dude. Of BTW, there at least 4 nobel laureat working on Campus at anytime of the year. and One the best enginering school in the nation.

pas mauve, mais mauvais

if you dont want a hangover the next day (or later in the day), use soda as mix as has zero sugar which gives you huge hangover. Therefore, one should NOT drink, wine, ice wine, mix with coke, or drink any girly drinks with lots of sugar… also, caesar is great for hangovers

Deron Williams is not the best pg in the NBA.

I did not say that he was “the best” because you can argue between him and Chris. BTW, there are from the same class. What I will not do is put him in the level of Cobe, Dee Wayn etc… because those dudes do not alot of time left. He is just started.

Dude, d-will is good but he is no CP. Though d-will is almost as good as CP he’s not quite there yet. CP can shoot, pass (obviously), drive and defend. D-will is lacking in the defense cat and his percentages arent as good as CP. If based on leadership and court vision I may have to give it to J-Kidd or Nash.

i can agree with you but give him 2 more years and he will be there.

tibwa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JoeyDVivre: > > You must be really old or you do not know what the > heck you are talking about. The UIUC won 37 game > in 2005 and tie with Indiana for the most win ever > and lost to NC in final. Need I say more? > The US olympics team is > lead by Deron Williams, one of the best PG in the > game currently. > > Do not forget the sensational Dee Brown on that > team. > > Dude we are going to have an average Basketball > Team this year and we are going to run for the > BCS final with our football team. We have seven > althelts in the Olympics this year. Get your facts > straight Dude. > You sound just as misguided as my Grandpa. Maybe it’s the water in Champaign. > Of BTW, there at least 4 nobel laureat working on > Campus at anytime of the year. and One the best > enginering school in the nation. Agree with that part… Edit: We Tarheels are an obnoxious bunch about our b-ball…