Drinking strategy

What is your drinking strategy for the 19th? What time is optimal to start? I only do beer and wine. I am thinking if I start at 8am and have 3 beers by 9am, I should have a strong enough buzz to numb the pain. The downside to starting early is that if I do pass I will not be able to get really drunk later in the evening. The more you drink the less drunk you feel over the course of the day. Questions: 1) should I eat breakfast or drink on empty? 2) foreign or domestic beer? If I fail I might regret buying the more expensive foreign beer.

Colt 45 all the way… or if you want to go classy there’s always trusty ol bud… i say pound back a tall boy of colt before the results and start pounding the bud as you click refresh for the 10th time at 9am…

easy does it. slow and steady and so on. stock your house/place of drinking with bread products. eat sandwhiches, however boring that might be throughout the day. since you only believe in drinking beer, if you want to go all day, then you best work in glasses of water otherwise you won’t make it past 5pm. starting at 8am? good for you. i choose rye n ginger and jager bombs. minimizes dehydration which really is what stops you from dirnking more. oh, and excessive consumption.

Colt 45 to celebrate passing CFA LIII? WTF?

at that time of the morning? A nice bloody mary seasoned with Old Bay and for sure Grey Goose vodka pingdanny likes his alcohol but I don’t think I will be doing any drinking before, or afterwards if I get the fail notice I am anticipating. I think I will try this heroin thing I hear so much about to dull the pain

1. Vodka has no taste. There is no difference between Grey Goose and Popov. There is no way you can tell the difference in a martini. In a Bloody Mary, there is not even the remotest chance. 2) I’m a big seller on the heroin idea. I knew this girl who nearly died of endocarditis from shooting up heroin. Very ugly. 3) On AF, LIII takers drink champagne on the day results come out. I personally like vintage rose but reasonably people can disagree. I also think that there are some really excellent cavas that show more personality than just drinking DP or similar.

propeign Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Colt 45 all the way… or if you want to go classy > there’s always trusty ol bud… i say pound back a > tall boy of colt before the results and start > pounding the bud as you click refresh for the 10th > time at 9am… Remember your Cypress Hill: “don’t F*** with the big 4-0!”

sparkling fig … even though there is nothing like a good unblended champagne, this little fig juice addition makes it soooo addictive. hm, got to get some girl talk in this boys club. not sure about starting time, it might be easier to come to work and have no time to think about the results.

The only time I ever puked while drinking was after two or three Malt Liquor Bull 40s and several handfuls of Grape Nuts. College. Good times. If I’m fortunate enough to make the grade on Tuesday, I think the wife and I will go out for a nice dinner. It’s a short walk to the restaurant I have in mind, and I might check on the possibility of bringing our own bottle. I’m more of a Riesling or Sauvignon Blanc guy this time of year.

Well why don’t you just put a bottle of ‘Bellv’ and a can of Colt in front of you and depending on the results you’ll know which to go with for the day…

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What is your drinking strategy for the 19th? What > time is optimal to start? Evening of the 18th > I only do beer and wine. > I am thinking if I start at 8am and have 3 beers > by 9am, I should have a strong enough buzz to numb > the pain. The downside to starting early is that > if I do pass I will not be able to get really > drunk later in the evening. Try harder. > The more you drink the > less drunk you feel over the course of the day. That’s a drunk man’s logic > > Questions: > > 1) should I eat breakfast or drink on empty? Definitely take breakfast. It adds substance and texture to your technicolour yawn. > 2) foreign or domestic beer? If I fail I might > regret buying the more expensive foreign beer. I think you should ask yourself: WWJD? (what would jesus do?) There’s a clear precedent in the wedding at Cana. Apparently the custom then was to have the best stuff first, followed by the rubbish when you couldn’t taste it properly. But Jesus magicked up some gooood shiiit for dem homies, so if you are a christian you should probably start on domestic, and then start drinking foreign once it runs out. It think that’s what the bible means. Good luck everyone…

Boxed Franzia for me. Go big or go home.

I will drink a glass of water regardless if i pass of fail. The kind of pills will i take with this glass will differ.

I plan on bringing some of my homebrewed IPA. I made it wicked strong (~8%). The outcome of the result will dictate how many I drink. I will either be sitting at my desk with a sublime grin on my face or cursing like a drunken sailor at passers-by.

Cant do any drinking before 9 am…I have my health screening that day at 8:30 am (WTF!) …heck I cant even have breakfast that day ! :frowning:

2010_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Cant do any drinking before 9 am…I have my > health screening that day at 8:30 am (WTF!) > …heck I cant even have breakfast that day ! > :frowning: Gastro or Colon?

Right first of all definitely have breakfast, but instead of milk use a premixed white russian. Treat the drinking like you would your study, plan to start early and write down a detailed plan of what you are going to drink and when with inbuilt flexibility to deal with busy social times. Then dont drink anything for a while because lets be honest you have loads of time, and realise that the results are aslmost out andyou havent drunk nearly enough so drink loads really quickly and then be violently sick. If this plan reminds you of your study you too have probably failed

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 2010_CFA Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Cant do any drinking before 9 am…I have my > > health screening that day at 8:30 am (WTF!) > > …heck I cant even have breakfast that day > ! > > :frowning: > > > Gastro or Colon? Rectum? Damn near killed em!

strikershank Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > easy does it. slow and steady and so on. > > stock your house/place of drinking with bread > products. eat sandwhiches, however boring that > might be throughout the day. Are you trying to get him fat? Carbs man Carbohydrates!!! You mustn’t be a believer in hte atkins diet… beer is full of sh*t anyway, a 5th year med student once told me

Cachaca and samba for me. Dreaming with BRICs.