dui story.

Belinda shut it you bozo

Obviously we’re all BSDs here, so an Uber/Lyft is just the tip on a good lunch. But to anyone just browsing - if you can’t afford a ride fare, you can’t afford a night out. I’ve made too many goddamn notifications to believe that people are still this fucking stupid. But people still smoke cigarettes, so I guess Darwinism doesn’t apply anymore.

nerdy claims he is top 1% or his age group, dont believe he cant afford uber/lyft

post the scientific study you dirty paki, i wanna see.

yeah but all the cool kids are vaping nowadays. the generation that needs to kill itself is gonna live the longest.

in terms of net worth i am in the top 3% to 5%. you do that by saving money. i can afford a lot of shit, doesnt mean i buy it.

besides i believe the dd way is better, more economical lol. plus we can pre game in the car and rap in it.

youre 28 bro, who pre games in the car at that age? def not a bsd

i like to so i guess im not a bsd. im cool with that. lol

i didnt know you were from here. we should meet up! which is your favorite spot in the west side?

haha yea man. downey has 1 cool club right next to portos. it was introduced to me by a hispanic friend (its a hispanic club). i FUKKIN hate it. lol.

https://clubdblounge.com/gallery/

But are you including home equity or not?

of course with home equity. how else can i inflate my net worth.