dummy question

hey guys, what is referred to by investment decision process? Everybody os talking about that for the working experience can anyone explain it plain language? thank,s! M.

is this a serious question?

+1 for accurate subject.

malek_bg Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hey guys, > > what is referred to by investment decision > process? > Everybody os talking about that for the working > experience > can anyone explain it plain language? > > thank,s! > M. Uhhh… wow!

Although i’d usually say something sarcastic at this point maybe i’ll turn a new leaf. check this out: http://www.cfainstitute.org/about/membership/process/Pages/work_experience.aspx

As a former non-native English speaker, I understand your question - you probably know what it is but you think you don’t because of the way it is asked. Investment decision process is all the steps that go into making the decision into whether or not you want to put the money in and make the investment (analysis of markets, products, financials, management, legal etc) and making the recommendation.

How about making sure the data used is accurate , timely and complete? Would that be part of the investment decision making process? Could you spend one year of four doing just that?

VC_PM Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > As a former non-native English speaker, I > understand your question - you probably know what > it is but you think you don’t because of the way > it is asked. Investment decision process is all > the steps that go into making the decision into > whether or not you want to put the money in and > make the investment (analysis of markets, > products, financials, management, legal etc) and > making the recommendation. thanks