During waitig result

Dear all participant , How are u , what to do before results announcement , reading L1 , or L2 ? I prefer to keep study level 1 for mor foucusing ? who is agree ?

To be honest, if I were you I would take this “free” time to brush up on my English language skills. You do know that there is an essay for level 3 right?

Unless you were typing fast on a blackberry, try to utilize the spellcheck before posting.

I’m just reading through the Level 2 Ethics section which you can download for free from the CFAI website. I was against reviewing Level 1 material again.

Excellent point, rrmm. You can either read the free Ethics section that is available via CFAI website or even warm your brain up by reading the 07 L2 material from CFAI or Schweser.

Do you know when the results are going to be out? Is it jan 23rd

yes, Jan 23rd

I am going to re-read the Ethics section from L1, and brush up on the derivatives area. But, I’m not starting until the holidays are officially over.

thanks all ,

^^I agree. No reason to start until Holiday’s are over. I’m a little curious about level 2 ethics…I never knew ethics could be more “advanced”… :slight_smile:

jalmy8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^^I agree. No reason to start until Holiday’s are > over. > > I’m a little curious about level 2 ethics…I > never knew ethics could be more “advanced”… :slight_smile: I second that…Anyone has the link to the ethics material?

The ethics material is online at cfa institute.org http://www.cfapubs.org/toc/cpb/2007/2007/2?cookieSet=1 It is downloadable as a pdf from there. CP