Dwight

Email me, q.benjamin@gmail.com, thanks.

Hey I will I made a note. Gotta wait until tonight when I get home. Don’t want to use the work address. Thanks,

Good deal, I have maratikus, dinesh, mumu, pink and others in my email, so I’ll do a mass emailing to that crew if you don’t mind. I’ll probably copy you as well just so you have everyone’s email and they can pass on their thanks.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Good deal, I have maratikus, dinesh, mumu, pink > and others in my email, so I’ll do a mass emailing > to that crew if you don’t mind. I’ll probably > copy you as well just so you have everyone’s email > and they can pass on their thanks. Um dude…remember where the shirt came from…hello! J/K, but I’ll pull a classic “lurker” and take the freebie.

There is nothing that could beat that guy with one post asking for a copy of something a month or so ago from dinesh.

Lol, I was planning on doing a reply all to that email about the meet up zims, I just keep thinking how sweet that shirt’s gonna look when I’m pumping my fist at 4:58 pm with the proctors all take notes.