DZZ Now is the time...

Doubling down. Suggest you do the same. This is a for sure win ladies.

it was two days ago, too

You have some balls of steel my man. I’d wish you good luck but I’m on the other side of that trade.

Im not so sure. I’m a goldbear as well but I think this is not a good long term ride down. We’re facing serious dollar debasement and besides creditor currencies gold stands to gain from that as well since you can denominate gold in any currency.

Let me get this straight: You are going long on an ETF that is clearly approaching 0 FAST and hasnt jumped more than 10% in the last year? That does take ballz of steel.

starbuk Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Let me get this straight: > > You are going long on an ETF that is clearly > approaching 0 FAST and hasnt jumped more than 10% > in the last year? > > That does take ballz of steel. To his defense the best time to get in is when everyone else is scared. I bet you couldn’t pay people to buy equities in March 2009.

Seems like we’ve had this conversation before. I’ll tell you the same thing I told you then, buy silver.

grow a pair

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > grow a pair hows your pair doing?

You should short Netflix while you’re at it.

i paired DZZ with a phat gold chain. if you’re gonna hedge, this is the best way

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > starbuk Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Let me get this straight: > > > > You are going long on an ETF that is clearly > > approaching 0 FAST and hasnt jumped more than > 10% > > in the last year? > > > > That does take ballz of steel. > > > To his defense the best time to get in is when > everyone else is scared. > > I bet you couldn’t pay people to buy equities in > March 2009. Well if you read the news and saw that TALF came out March 5th, the day before the bottom, you would have gone long and strong. TALF = free money and (10-20x) leverage for banks, investment companies, HF, etc. That was the end of the credit crisis in my opinion. But yeah I see your point AM. Still does not make this right to me. There is almost no reason to short gold at the moment. Not until the FED ends QE2 (July?) and raises rates (Q1 2012?). Either way, I am not long so best of luck on the trade :slight_smile:

^ +10