E-Books

Is everyone pretty much only utilizing the E-books now from CFAI when they order?

I don’t know about the others, but I have the print version. I am not an e-book person and I find it really easy to study from the books in my hand. Helps in taking notes and revising.

Nope, not yet. Some of us still prefer the good ol’ printed books.

I found the Ebooks useful for the following:

* copying formulas and pasting them in my own format in word

* copying tables (eg, differences between IFRS and US GAAP) and pasting in word

* quickly looking up relevant section when going through answers to exams for review - I don’t like carrying around six books and then flipping through… searching key words, if you know the book, gets you there very quickly.

I bought both. Buying both only costs $40 more if I remember correctly. I use the ebook version for printing out EOC questions to work on during my commute. Other than that I’ve barely touched the CFAI material and only been using Schweser.

I bought only ebooks and im using them to do the EOC questions after the readings. Also im reading the ebook version of the Handbook of ethics which i heard it was really helpfull for the ethics section

I bought only ebooks and im using them to do the EOC questions after the readings. Also im reading the ebook version of the Handbook of ethics which i heard it was really helpfull for the ethics section

I went for print only.

I’m ol’ school and prefer the print version. I think it is a generational think. Anyone in their twenties probably would prefer the ebook.

I wonder if you can buy the books etc on Ebay??!!?