Eager For Results...Again

I was very eager to get my results the weeks following the exam. Then I got used to the wait. A few days ago, I was very calm and content (barely thinking about Level 2 results). Yesterday reignited my yearning for results!!!

good luck to you, man. i didnt sleep for 2 days leading up to level I results. but last night i slept like a baby…the worst feeling is the night before the exam and the night BEFORE the results come out

daj, they just implemented this thing where they tell you the date of the results. They didn’t do this last year. I don’t know how I’ll be the days leading up to Aug. 19th.

LICandidate Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daj, they just implemented this thing where they > tell you the date of the results. > > They didn’t do this last year. I don’t know how > I’ll be the days leading up to Aug. 19th. i hate knowing the exact date. I was crabby and high strung all week. the day level I results came out, i had an interview, too. so double whammy of stress. luckily, interview went well and when I got back at night, i drank 2 beers, and found out i passed. i hope you pass level II and you are on the level III forum in a month.

Although I check this forum daily, I’m really not stressing about getting my results. I honestly don’t think I passed which I guess makes it easier. However, several family members and friends keep asking me when I will get my results. I ignored most, if not all, of these folks while I studied so I feel like I owe it to them to pass. Another reason I don’t stress is that passing or failing won’t make or break my career. Passing will open doors, but failing would have little effect. I’ve read many posts where people either have a promotion or even their current jobs on the line. Just studying and taking the exam is stressful enough, I couldn’t imagine having my career tied to my performance on these three exams.

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i hope you pass level II and you are on the level > III forum in a month. Thanks a lot, and congrats on L1