Earliest that you've intentionally gone to sleep on a work night?

I got into bed at 9:05pm last night. Of course the flipside of that is that I’m in the office at 6:30am this morning and plan to be here for the next 14-15 hours.

I wanna hold em’ like they do in texas, please fold em’, let em’ hit me, raise it, baby stay with me (I love it) love, game, intuition, play the cards with spades to start and after he’s been hooked I’ll play the one that’s on his heart oh o-oh oh oh, o-o-o-o-o-oh I’ll get him hot, show him what I got can’t read my, can’t read my no, he can’t read my poker face (she’s got to love nobody)

SMIRK, you must have been excited about getting your results today.

soddy1979 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > SMIRK, you must have been excited about getting > your results today. Did he fail?

Never before 10pm, wouldn’t be able to fall asleep even if I did go to bed that early. I was pretty anxious about results last night too, felt like I stayed in bed for ages, woke up and saw that it was only 2 AM

I sleep early only when I have 2.5+ of swimming in the afternoon. 11pm is the earliest to me.

I can never sleep intentionally, it has to come on its own.

The day before taking Level II in 2008 I exercised all day, took some sleeping pills, and went to bed at 7:30 pm to get a full night’s rest. I woke up a little after midnight and couldn’t get back to sleep. It was terrible.

Bankin’ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The day before taking Level II in 2008 I exercised > all day, took some sleeping pills, and went to bed > at 7:30 pm to get a full night’s rest. I woke up > a little after midnight and couldn’t get back to > sleep. It was terrible. Lol, that sucks dude. Did you pass?

Part-time Crook Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bankin’ Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > The day before taking Level II in 2008 I > exercised > > all day, took some sleeping pills, and went to > bed > > at 7:30 pm to get a full night’s rest. I woke > up > > a little after midnight and couldn’t get back > to > > sleep. It was terrible. > > Lol, that sucks dude. Did you pass? I did

I went to bed around 7:30 a few Sundays ago. Most nights in bed before 10:00. Never past 11:00. Even on weekends I rarely stay up past 11:00. I know - I am a loser. Kids, exercise, work, studying. I have got to get to bed.

Only go to bed early if I was out drinking all night the night before… otherwise… 11 to 1ish on weekdays.

goes to eleven Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I went to bed around 7:30 a few Sundays ago. Most > nights in bed before 10:00. Never past 11:00. > Even on weekends I rarely stay up past 11:00. I > know - I am a loser. > > Kids, exercise, work, studying. I have got to get > to bed. At least you’re lucky and your kids don’t wake you up in the middle of the night. My daughter enters to our room between 2 and 3 am like a ghost and then jumps over me at least twice a week. I’m getting a heart attack one of these days.

8:30pm – still here

Part-time Crook Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bankin’ Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > The day before taking Level II in 2008 I > exercised > > all day, took some sleeping pills, and went to > bed > > at 7:30 pm to get a full night’s rest. I woke > up > > a little after midnight and couldn’t get back > to > > sleep. It was terrible. > > Lol, that sucks dude. Did you pass? Bankin could have passed without sleeping for a week. Dude was solid.

5:30pm 4pm threesome with my gf and bartender from night before 4:30pm played 20 minutes of online poker, won $550 4:50pm threesome with bartender from night before and next door neighbor (maxim cover June 06) 5:10pm my wife gets home,she cooked me nice bowl of fet. alfredo, then she gave me ahummer. 5:30 passed out after 8th tequilla shot. That day was an average day.

Part-time Crook Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > goes to eleven Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I went to bed around 7:30 a few Sundays ago. > Most > > nights in bed before 10:00. Never past 11:00. > > Even on weekends I rarely stay up past 11:00. > I > > know - I am a loser. > > > > Kids, exercise, work, studying. I have got to > get > > to bed. > > At least you’re lucky and your kids don’t wake you > up in the middle of the night. My daughter enters > to our room between 2 and 3 am like a ghost and > then jumps over me at least twice a week. I’m > getting a heart attack one of these days. Been there, too. But my kids are now 12 and 11 years old. They are closer to sneeking in the front door at 2:00 a.m. than my bedroom at 2:00 a.m.

Schedule the last 2 days: 5:30am got up 6:30am at work 10:30pm leave work 11:00pm-1:30am work on laptop at home 1:30am-4:30am half-@ssed nap 4:30am-7:00am work on laptop at home 8:00am-4:00pm investment meetings all day 4:00pm eat lunch

SMIRK Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Schedule the last 2 days: > > 5:30am got up > 6:30am at work > 10:30pm leave work > 11:00pm-1:30am work on laptop at home > 1:30am-4:30am half-@ssed nap > 4:30am-7:00am work on laptop at home > 8:00am-4:00pm investment meetings all day > 4:00pm eat lunch Not even a brief p0rnhub break?