Early start?

Always the same comments…Too early to start, etc… I think it never hurts to start early. I agree with daj224. But I do not intend to start until November because of personal reasons…

“explain. my point is about difficulty of exam, you brought in a tangential pt about income. heh?” If you’re attempting to pass the exams and receive the charter for purely academic reasons; then you’re correct, my point was tangential. If you’re persuing the charter for the more common reason of furthering your career and making more money…then my point was spot on. “we’re not saving the $$$$ manatees here guys”

if people want to start early, don’t bash 'em. it’s better safe than sorry however i truly believe that it is really early to start. i don’t think that it will make a difference if you start now or in november/december. just my opinion

“if people want to start early, don’t bash 'em. it’s better safe than sorry” Are you saying I’m bashing? I don’t think that’s what I’m doing at all.

no i was directing my post towards people like purelife. it’s usually the general consensus of these types of threads