Earrings

JOE2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yes if you are gay. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Bankin’ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > I was thinking of the scene in Caddyshack where > the caddy was attempting to gain sympathy from the > judge in hopes of a college scholarship and the > judge said “the world needs ditch diggers too.” > > Ditchdigger2CFA probably doesn’t wear an earring. Someone finally discovered where my name stemmed. One of my favorite movies! No, I do not wear an earring.

ditchdigger2CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bankin’ Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > > > I was thinking of the scene in Caddyshack where > > the caddy was attempting to gain sympathy from > the > > judge in hopes of a college scholarship and the > > judge said “the world needs ditch diggers too.” > > > > > Ditchdigger2CFA probably doesn’t wear an > earring. > > > Someone finally discovered where my name stemmed. > One of my favorite movies! > > No, I do not wear an earring. Do I get a prize?

Crap, I thought it said “Earnings” too and now I got stuck reading this homo earring thread! Our director wears shorts and flip flops in the summer, that shocked me at first, and to be honest I’m still not used to it, but they let us wear anything here. It is sort of a mad scientist creative genius thing they are encouraging. I wear nice dark jeans and a brooks bros shirt and sweet a$$ shoes…as a finance guy I just can’t get my mind around the shorts thing. But even here where anything goes NOBODY wears a friggin earring, not even the two guys who are gay.