easy calculation?

at least I thought it was. Trying to calculate something in the equity section, I typed .3 / (.11 - .07) and got 7.5, but the answer that was the “closest to” was 7.2. Did that happen to anyone else?

gjertsen Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > at least I thought it was. Trying to calculate > something in the equity section, I typed .3 / (.11 > - .07) and got 7.5, but the answer that was the > “closest to” was 7.2. Did that happen to anyone > else? same here

…yes, same here…other 2 were > 10…went w/ 7.2

thats right… i too got 7.5… that made me nervous… the “closest to” were not that close… faced this in 2-3 more qstns…

7.5 for me as well, and I remember looking at the 7.2 and thinking “wtf”

+1

that one threw me off. I was talking about that with my friend, how I spent like extra 2 minutes to figure out why there’s a 7.5 instead of 7.2. Thought of a possibility of a trick question, but I highly doubt it. Just put 7.5

+1 for all of us, similar trick like the FRA q

This is just a generic comment on this ratio but these types of formulas are sensitive to the growth rates, which are sometimes given and are sometimes derived from other data.

same here, but i tried plugging that growth rate every way possible into the equation and couldn’t ever get anything close to either of the answers…I went w/ the concensus on this one…