EBooks vs. Print Version of CFA Curriculum...

The both! I like the flexibility of this choice, but if I’d to chose, I’d prefer the hard copy over the electronic version.

Sorry men, but analystDC posted a wrong question and you all answered by a very evident fact that you prefer print version of Curriculum.

The right question must be: ( the Ebooks and pay nothing) or (the Printed Books + the Ebooks and pay 150$), which one do you prefer?

Electronic copy for me.

• No need to carry large books. - Highlight and un-highlight easier. - Read all my highlights at once (great when you are writing up notes or reviewing). - Add notes which can be reviewed at once. - Can read when I’m lying down. - Synchronized between Desktop (work and home) and Tablet. - When doing EOC, I can split screen two vital sources where I have answers on one side, question on the other (no need to flick back and forth). - Search for key words. Great for reading passages for EOC instead of reading the answer. - Cheaper.

Printed Books for me. I am in front of a computer all day. No need to go look at the computer when I get home.

I used ebooks for L1 cuz I was cheap and my eyes would be so tired in the morning that it would impact my work productivity.

Pay the extra money and go for the hard copy.

CFAI accidently sent me an extra copy of the print curriculum, and they don’t want me to send it back. If you are in the Boston area and are debating getting a hard copy, send me a private message and maybe we can work something out.

Hard Copy all the way !!! You tend to concentrate more with old style book reading !!

Go hard copy. They can revoke your Vital Source access. If you are going to work (or continue to work) in the analyst industry, you will use the books again.

I don’t really know why people continue to vote for Ebooks or Printed Books.

I suppose you all passed already 2 CFA levels. And you all know when you register CFA exams, you will get the Ebooks even if you don’t like Ebooks. And if you want to have Printed books, you pay 150$.

So, with all due respect, the right questions are:

( the Ebooks and pay nothing) or (the Printed Books + the Ebooks and pay 150$), which one do you prefer?

or

Do you want to pay 150$ for Printed Books?

For example, I like Printed Books, but 150$ is costly, so, I chose Ebooks.

@Pivpomars : i think they all knew it already…it just voting which one they prefer to use…

and also your question is not complete actually…

because even i already got the ebook from CFAI, I still ordered my ebook from Google Playbook

https://play.google.com/store/books/details/CFA_Institute_CFA_Program_Curriculum_2017_Level_II?id=p6XIDAAAQBAJ

The reason is simply because on laptop format, IMO more convenience to read on Google Playbook rather than Vital Sources.

I see now.

But if you paid 245$ for ebook version in Google Playbook, you must be rich.

paper is always better.