Econ Sunday

congrats on the new job daj!

for what its worth… I’d rank them like this… but if you’ve got a car, i’d probably switch harvard sq and davis. substantially easier to find parking in davis, but i’m a slummaville girl… so a lil bias harvard square > davis square > porter > lechmere > b/a

brighton > allston (less rats) anywhere else and you are just missing out…

ok, update. damn, two stressful days of looking. living near work, decided to pay up and be able to walk to downtown crossing. I got something near north station. way too expensive for me, but I will sacrifice I guess. cool thnig is, i ran into an old acquaitance and he lives next door. then we went to MIT to hear 2 lectures…good way to cap a weird 2 days of drinking and apt seeking. also saw a dead guy in the commons and found 11 bux on the floor. it was cold and rainy and my dockers and blazer outfit crushed me. I drank 2 red bulls and 3.5 coffees. I ate a bolocco and falafel palace. There are cute girls @ MIT, I never knew that. I will have to go back for personal reasons. Notes: 1. real estate agents suck, their fee is a whole month and they seem to have an attitude problem…I ask a lot of questions, it is my nature, and they got bothered. however i am the customer and i am paying them, so they should suck it up…i saw a lechmere 1br for 1225 and it was awful. depressing, lots of room, but shady and near the street. also, no laundry and that sucked…the agent kept pitching that lechmere T was a second away, but it was really 6 blocks away… 2. property mgrs are cooler and way more professional. i met one whose brooher runs a hedge fund and is a CFA holder. i will follow up with him b/c he is a nice greek guy with a powerful watch… 3. saw places in harv sq and almost picked a 1br in harv sq, renovated, absolute beauty, but it was not avaialbe for 2 weeks and i was not gona pay the 110 a day (for 13 nights!) they wanted for a hotel deal they could put togther 4. never saw brighton, I kept on hearing bad things and didnt want a 45 minute commute after a long day. i can get moody 5. on day 2, i saw beacon hill, north station area, symphony/park drive apts. went with north station b/c of access to Ts and cleanliness. park drive was terrble, 15oo for a 1BR in a basement of a bldg near Fenway park…good for a bachelor, but otherwise it was creepy…130 bowdoin street beacon hill was ok, but not great. Thanks for your help guys! Look forward to meeting you all soon

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- also saw > a dead guy in the commons and found 11 bux on the > floor. what?!? ewwwwwww (no offense to dead guys) i wouldn’t have even thought about a place by north station. you just wanted easy access to hooters. i’d love to live in the north end. couldn’t find one that was affordable + larger than the size of my cube. the only good size one i looked at was on the 5th floor. staircase was about 20 inches wide all the way up. spiral. the price was soooo reasonable, i was tempted, but mr. nolabird vetoed. i agree that RE agents suck. they’ll lie and when you prove them wrong… they’ll just switch their story to something else thats not true.

there’s a hooters near north station? wow, i learn something every day! n station would be a convenient place to live, sure. with kids or a dog or something not so much, but i like how it turned out daj. super convenient t, commuter rail, etc. close to the north end which is fun, you have the world champion boston celtics there and the season is starting- fun bars down there. yeah, i never would think oh, live my north station, but sounds like you searched and found a good spot! real estate agents are like stockbrokers… but the ones that couldn’t pass the series 7. good times.

hooters!!! awww man, im extra pumped now : ) -

==== http://www.greenlinemenus.com/Restaurant.asp?RestID=284 you were right!

Are all hooter waitresses silicon’ed?, don’t get me wrong I am thinking from the economic perspective (top-down approach), then will select the industry and finally the stock picking of some silicon ore extractors. The subject is Econ and don’t like to deviate till Banni is done with Econ this coming weekend.

ha, we’ll see. with these markets, i might just drink a lot and maybe drop off an application at hooters.

bad news guys daj, that hooters closed about a year ago. I think its now DJ’s at the garden.

crap!!! i was gonna go sunday with my barrons and read. or at least feign that i am

sorry to get your hopes up like that. during one of my health-kicks, i found this website… http://www.healthydiningfinder.com/ was stoked that i was going to find all healthy places to eat near work and Hooters was the 8th choice. right after Domino’s.

crib is hot, doing lil italy and crushing peronis till im blue in the grill…very good area, glad I checked it out since it was totally random that i thought about places out here

glad to hear the place is coming together and your fridge is stocked. i just woke up and before football today, i’m going to do the econ SS18 q’s in the CFAI text and maybe start on SS19. Hopefully I can finish up econ before November, that’s the goal. FSA is going to be next. Time to dive in.

I have no TV yet so its gonna be a CFA/get ready for work day for me!