Econmic Stimulus Q&A

I think this joke is about 1 couple years old, but it’s still funny when you read it. ------------------------------ Sometime this year, we taxpayers will again receive another ’ Economic Stimulus’ payment. This is indeed a very exciting program, and I’ll explain it by using a Q & A format: Q… What is an ‘Economic Stimulus’ payment ? A. It is money that the federal government will send to taxpayers. Q… Where will the government get this money ? A. From taxpayers. Q. So the government is giving me back my own money ? A. Only a smidgen of it. Q. What is the purpose of this payment ? A… The plan is for you to use the money to purchase a high-definition TV set, thus stimulating the economy. Q. But isn’t that stimulating the economy of China ? A. Shut up. Below is some helpful advice on how to best help the U.S. economy by spending your stimulus check wisely: * If you spend the stimulus money at Wal-Mart, the money will go to China or Sri Lanka . * If you spend it on gasoline, your money will go to the Arabs… * If you purchase a computer, it will go to India , Taiwan or China . * If you purchase fruit and vegetables, it will go to Mexico , Honduras and Guatemala … * If you buy an efficient car, it will go to Japan or Korea . * If you purchase useless stuff, it will go to Taiwan . * If you pay your credit cards off, or buy stock, it will go to management bonuses and they will hide it offshore. Instead, keep the money in America by: 1) Spending it at yard sales, or 2) Going to ball games, or 3) Spending it on prostitutes, or 4) Food & Drinks 5) or tatoos. These are the only American businesses still operating in the U.S. ) Conclusion: Go to a ball game with a tattooed prostitute that you met at a yard sale and drink & eat all day.

Just read an article yesterday about paper clips and we still make them here, so buy paper clips.

AlphaSeeker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Conclusion: > > Go to a ball game with a tattooed prostitute that > you met at a yard sale and drink & eat all day. haha - love it! what are Wednesdays for, otherwise?