Economics

Hi guys I’m immensely confused as to which study source should i refer to study economics.I have plenty of time (appearing for June’10) but CFA curriculum for economics is consuming a lot of time and even after dedicating this much time i can only remember the concepts. So,just to understand concepts,can’t i refer to “stalla study guides”? It’s the same thing,isn’t it? Which one did you use to study economics? Please suggest Cheers

???

What, do you expect an answer within 4 hours of your initial post? Stop being so demanding.

NYCAnalyst86 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What, do you expect an answer within 4 hours of > your initial post? > > Stop being so demanding. I remember you for sure.You are that racist,aren’t you? I remember dedicating a thread addressing your racist speech on the General Discussion forum,asking you to “STOP BEING RACIST”. And please don’t even bother to reply to this,your comments aren’t welcomed.

Study from schweser notes if u have some background on Eco…else CFAI notes are wonderful

NYCAnalyst86 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Stop being so demanding. Wrong industry chief.

nuppal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > NYCAnalyst86 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Stop being so demanding. > > Wrong industry chief. Sorry some of us have lives and aren’t on AF for 24 hours a day. It’s not like you give me my paycheck, anyway.

jatboy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > NYCAnalyst86 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > What, do you expect an answer within 4 hours of > > your initial post? > > > > Stop being so demanding. > > > I remember you for sure.You are that racist,aren’t > you? > I remember dedicating a thread addressing your > racist speech on the General Discussion > forum,asking you to “STOP BEING RACIST”. > And please don’t even bother to reply to this,your > comments aren’t welcomed. English, please.

NYCAnalyst86 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > jatboy Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > NYCAnalyst86 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > What, do you expect an answer within 4 hours > of > > > your initial post? > > > > > > Stop being so demanding. > > > > > > I remember you for sure.You are that > racist,aren’t > > you? > > I remember dedicating a thread addressing your > > racist speech on the General Discussion > > forum,asking you to “STOP BEING RACIST”. > > And please don’t even bother to reply to > this,your > > comments aren’t welcomed. > > > English, please. Seriously - stop digging a hole for yourself.

soddy1979 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > NYCAnalyst86 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > jatboy Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > NYCAnalyst86 Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > What, do you expect an answer within 4 > hours > > of > > > > your initial post? > > > > > > > > Stop being so demanding. > > > > > > > > > I remember you for sure.You are that > > racist,aren’t > > > you? > > > I remember dedicating a thread addressing > your > > > racist speech on the General Discussion > > > forum,asking you to “STOP BEING RACIST”. > > > And please don’t even bother to reply to > > this,your > > > comments aren’t welcomed. > > > > > > English, please. > > Seriously - stop digging a hole for yourself. this is not #1

I_Passed_Level_1 Wrote: > > this is not #1 Shhh. I know you haven’t passed level 1.

soddy1979 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > NYCAnalyst86 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > jatboy Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > NYCAnalyst86 Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > What, do you expect an answer within 4 > hours > > of > > > > your initial post? > > > > > > > > Stop being so demanding. > > > > > > > > > I remember you for sure.You are that > > racist,aren’t > > > you? > > > I remember dedicating a thread addressing > your > > > racist speech on the General Discussion > > > forum,asking you to “STOP BEING RACIST”. > > > And please don’t even bother to reply to > > this,your > > > comments aren’t welcomed. > > > > > > English, please. > > Seriously - stop digging a hole for yourself. He already fell in.

nuppal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > soddy1979 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > NYCAnalyst86 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > jatboy Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > NYCAnalyst86 Wrote: > > > > > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > > > > > ----- > > > > > What, do you expect an answer within 4 > > hours > > > of > > > > > your initial post? > > > > > > > > > > Stop being so demanding. > > > > > > > > > > > > I remember you for sure.You are that > > > racist,aren’t > > > > you? > > > > I remember dedicating a thread addressing > > your > > > > racist speech on the General Discussion > > > > forum,asking you to “STOP BEING RACIST”. > > > > And please don’t even bother to reply to > > > this,your > > > > comments aren’t welcomed. > > > > > > > > > English, please. > > > > Seriously - stop digging a hole for yourself. > > > He already fell in. Yes,he did indeed ,longtime back.

Don’t you mean a long time ago?

NYCAnalyst86 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Don’t you mean a long time ago? Pretty douchey, still funny.

nuppal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > NYCAnalyst86 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Don’t you mean a long time ago? > > > Pretty douchey, still funny. i cant picture what the NYCAnalyst86 guy looks like

I_Passed_Level_1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > nuppal Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > NYCAnalyst86 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Don’t you mean a long time ago? > > > > > > Pretty douchey, still funny. > > > i cant picture what the NYCAnalyst86 guy looks > like http://www.bingegamer.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/internet-warrior.jpg