Elan Group Discounts

Hi, Is anyone interested in the Elan Group Discount (25%). They need atleast 3 people to register together on their site. Please write to me if anyone is interested to buy their packages. We can benefit with the discount. I am interested in the essential package or the ultimate prep package… I think we can negotiate with elan to get some early bird discounts… We can benefit with the discounts,… My attempt is CFA level 2 JUNE 2014

Do they still offer such discounts? If still do, count me in. I’m planning to get unltimate prep.

Grt…please post ur email id…

I will contact u…

thetaz1022@hotmail.com

U have mail…

I am going to take CFA Level II June 2014 & I am thinking to use the Ultimate Prep Package. Are you still looking for one more person to join? My e-mail: juichen.liang@gmail.com

Hey Alice…

I contacted Elan guides and they have decided not to give Group discounts anymore.

Thanks a lot for your response! At least I know what to proceed next. The coupon code 36571664166 has 10% discount just in case that you haven’t found 10% discount. Good luck with the preparation! :slight_smile: