Elan Guide Services - Too Awful and Annoying

I paid 400 dollars for thier level 2 video. I can’t have access to the video even though my credit card has been debited. I have sent several emails and still can’t get anyone to help me. what kind of organization is Elan? Are they located in the US. They have a US address but I doubt if they operate in the US. They may be engaging in mail fraud and we need to alert the FBI. I am surprise they have Wiley a thier website. What I crapie organization. this is the worse organization I have ever dealt with

Yes, the FBI should be helping you figure out how to access your élan cfa videos as their highest priority!

These are my favorite posts here on élanforum.com, especially since they always follow one of the elanbot threads full of posts by “people” who contribute nothing but tell everyone to use élan all day.

I fell for that trap- Elan is the best ----- I paid for the video and have been left in that dark since then. What use is a good material if it can not be delivered.

How can you take peoples money and then just ignore their compliant for non delivery of products they have paid for. These is a joke of an organization…idiotic as well

What internet viewer do you use? I was having issues too when I tried to load it on IE, but switching to googe chrome solved the problem for me.

Strangely (opposite to you), I can’t view their videos on Chrome but on Internet Explorer I can.

I saw the posts and almost switched after seeing the great testimonials. All I can say is that I’m psyched I stuck with Schweser this year.

Elan is great. Their videos are the best. But poor customers service makes a good product bad eventually. What good is Messi to Barcelona if he is only available after every match

Their customer service blows but the videos are fantastic - I’m using Google Chrome if that helps. good luck.

Their customer service blows but the videos are fantastic - I’m using Google Chrome if that helps. good luck.