Elan Guides - Dropped the Ball

It is frustrating that Elan has totally screwed up their schedule on videos etc. I was looking forward to using those as I did for Level 1, but they are nowhere close to what they promised in their schedule. Does anybody else feel the pain and frsutration…

I feel the pain as I took the risk to go with them! it sux

They have not even provided all the lectures and I paid $100 for them. They have changed their availability schedule twice and are still way behind! I am really disappointed…

hope they the 11 hours guide will be released next week, then the mock…, they are trying to do a good job, i will give them a chance…

hope they the 11 hours guide will be released next week, then the mock…, they are trying to do a good job, i will give them a chance…

I agree that their material is great but I disagree they do a good job because doing 50% of what you supposed to and being way behind schedule even if these 50% are great, the total is NOT!

Bring your boss what he asked you to do a week past deadline and only hand him half of what you were supposed to, we will see how he feels about it even if its the greatest 50% of all time… he might not even look at it and be like are you fucking kidding me, you are out!