Elan Guides Ultimate Package - 25% Discount

anyone else interested in getting in on this? If two others can post their elan userids here i can shoot them an email. here are the rules from the elan guide website: http://www.elansguides.com/topmenu/discounts.php “Group Discounts If you and two friends/colleagues/acquaintances/classmates/random strangers are all interested in the same élan Guides Product or Package, each of you can benefit from a 25% discount. To obtain this discount: All 3 of you must first register on elanguides.com One of you must email us on info@elanguides.com listing the members of the group and specifying the product or package that you are interested in. Once we activate the discount in your accounts, you will be given 48 hours to place your order. Only if each of you places the order within the stipulated period will the orders be processed. Orders will only be dispatched if all 3 of you place your order within the 48 hour window.” Was looking to get the ultimate package as well for June 2012 Level 1, original price $650. you can post your elan user ids here or send me an email mag_0_0@yahoo.com. put CFA in the subject line if you email it so i dont miss it

I am planning to buy elan Essential Prep Package for level 1 june 2012 exam. I am not sure whether we have to buy the same package or not. My elan’s user id is hari414 email id is hari414@gmail.com

I sent them an email just to make sure. Yes we all need to buy the exact same package, so you getting the essential won’t cut it unfortunately. Shouldn’t be too difficult to find two guys though, just keep bumping this thread I guess. :slight_smile: One guy emailed me, so I just need one more person to join my group for the ultimate package.

does this discount still work if you have already purchased the package? I purchased the early bird ultimate prep package a couple days ago. Am i still able to apply the discount?

in this below thread one of the user was saying you can buy either ultimate or essential packages to get discount. Please let me know what elan says. If they are ok with that then I can purchase essential package as soon as possible. Thanks for checking with elan. http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?11,1281415 Please look for this post. Re: Elan Group Buy - Essential Prep Pack Posted by: Spongebob (IP Logged) Date: July 13, 2011 02:21PM SFA CA and pittgal: Please place your orders soon. FYI: You can order the Ultimate or Essential Packages.

hari, dunno man. not sure if spongebob got that info directly from elan, but when i emailed them i specifically asked about mixing ultimate and essential only. They replied with: Each of you must get the exact same package to avail the group discount. Do let us know if you have any further queries. We look forward to working with you. Have a nice day! Regards, Elan Guides ====== jigga_supreme: i think the OP was also getting a retroactive discount, so it might work. I would email them. if they say yes and you need two people to join your group I have one guy that emailed me already so we should be set. you can email me mag_0_0@yahoo.com if they say you can still get a discount.

I am looking for someone who would be willing to take advantage of the 25% discount offer from ELAN for groups of three. I have already somebody interested in the early bird essential pacakge for the June 2012 exam. Let me know if you would be interested. You would have to email me you elan username. Once on board we have 48 hours to complete the purchase.

Hi jgorriz, I’m also interested in the Elan essential package for the June 2012 exam. Can you include me in your group? My user ID is anhhongtran. Please let me know the outcome. Thanks

I’ll be more than be glad to. I propose I send the email to Elan Guides with the 3 usernames on Monday, if that’s ok. (We are in Canada, that’s Greenwich - 5 h) Then, once the discount has been activated by Elan on our dashboard, we would have 48 h to complete the transaction. According to Elan, orders will be honoured only if all 3 of us make the purchase within the alloted time frame. So let’s keep sharp. Good luck with your preparation!

Hi Guys, I’d like to join you as well. Mind if we have a fourth? I’ll email my Elan stuff now.

Oh my fault - i’m looking for the December exam materials.

Thanks, jgorriz. Just one more silly question. Once our discount’s activated, do we received an email from Elan saying that we can make the purchase from the site? If not, it means I simply go to my dashboard and the discount is there, right? Thanks again and also good luck with the preparation.

turbolt: So am I? You got one more? Anyone else interested in the Ultimate Package for Dec? turbolt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Oh my fault - i’m looking for the December exam > materials.

yeah i’d be down if we can find one more!

Hello londonmet, You should receive an email from Elan Guidas at the email address you used in your profile. The discount has been activited and both myself and the other member of the group have made our purchases. Best,

Hi jgorriz, Yes, I received the email and done my purchase today. Thanks mate. ;D

I want to buy Elan’s ultimate pack…can you please get me in the discount list.

Mushfiq and turbolt: We have a group of 3 for the Ultimate Pack. Give me your Elan user IDs so I can email them to give us the group discount. Mushfiq Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I want to buy Elan’s ultimate pack…can you > please get me in the discount list.

Thanks CaptainAmerica, My Elan id. mushfiq.khan

You’re welcome Mushfiq. Turbolt - you still in? If yes, what’s your Elan user ID. If not, let me know so we can try finding someone else. I would like to buy asap.