Elan Guides Ultimate Package - 25% Discount

is anyone interested in getting the essential package for the december test? if not, then CaptainAmerica i’ll join you guys with the ultimate if turbolt doesn’t go with it.

Comment field is required.

AS_MC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CaptainAmerica Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > You’re welcome Mushfiq. > > > > Turbolt - you still in? If yes, what’s your > Elan > > user ID. If not, let me know so we can try > finding > > someone else. I would like to buy asap. > > > Can I get in on the deal, I would like to buy > asap. > Elan user ID mconnercarl hey mconnercarl i submitted your userid for the essential pack. are you still interested in that?

iam interested mail me atulmittal1989@gmail.com

hi AS_MC Elan already activated the 25% for the essential guide since I e-mailed them after you stated you were interested in it. I know you are actually interested in the ultimate, but since the 25% is on right now for you, let me know if you still want to go through with it. you can always add the video lectures on after. there is a 48 hour window for you so please let me know asap so I can let the other user know to purchase the package as well. thanks

Hi CaptainAmerica, AS_MC is interested to buy ultimate package. Aren’t you AS_MC? Could you please arrange to get 25% discount ASAP. Thanks Mushfiq

I emailed them and apparently AS_MC is already listed in another group. This is ridiculous. I think I am just going to go ahead and buy it on my own unless we find a third by tonight. Any takers for the Ultimate Prep Package at a 25% discount?

yeah, that would be the group discount i started. i had posted a thread for the essential package and AS_MC had stated that he was interested in getting the essential package. He was our 3rd user, so I e-mailed Elan for our 3. After that was put through I guess AS_MC realized he read wrong and wanted the ultimate, but by then it was too late since Elan already activated the discount for us, and me and the other person already bought our package. now we’re locked into that package, and not sure if our discount will be rescinded, or we won’t be able to access our package at all. if no was wanted to get the essential I would’ve wanted to join you guys with the ultimate package as I posted above, but now it’s too late. too much confusion honestly

I added another elan id: shooter370.01 Sorry nightkhan all i ever wanted was the videos and would have picked up the videos weeks ago if i hadn’t wanted to save some money. If CaptainAmerica and Mushfiq still want to go in on the ultimate group package sign me up and use this username shooter370.01 - if this doesn’t work then I will by it outright. Saving 25% is nice but I feel like i’ve losing too much valuable study time at this point. I agree about the confusion. Thanks AS_MC

Hi CaptainAmerica, Now you can proceed with AS_MC’s new ID, Please do it ASAP. Thanks Mushfiq

I just emailed them. Will keep you guys posted Mushfiq Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hi CaptainAmerica, > > Now you can proceed with AS_MC’s new ID, Please do > it ASAP. > > Thanks > Mushfiq

Discount has been applied, just bought it CaptainAmerica Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I just emailed them. Will keep you guys posted > > Mushfiq Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Hi CaptainAmerica, > > > > Now you can proceed with AS_MC’s new ID, Please > do > > it ASAP. > > > > Thanks > > Mushfiq

Mine as well, Just bought it. Thanks CaptainAmerica and AS_MC

I have elan level 1 books, let me know if anyone is interested, really cheap. gm.nj234@gmail.com

Just placed me order too! 25% discount… sweet deal. Now let’s get cracking! Mushfiq Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Mine as well, Just bought it. > > Thanks CaptainAmerica and AS_MC