Élan guides

I order the ultimate prep from élan guides on Saturday and it was delivered to me today. So I was pleasantly surprised on te fast delivery. However, as I looked through the guides, I noticed it was published at oct 2010. Therefore, does it mean that élan study guides does not update their guides after each exam? Can people who ordered élan guides confirm this? How about guides from schweser and stalla? Do they print new guides after each exam? Thanks for your comments…

The books are updated each year. The LOS for 2011 are released in July 2010 and the providers (Elan/Schweser/Stalla) then update their materials and release them in Sept-Oct. What caught my eye was the copyright 2010 elan guides on each page. I checked with some friends and its the same with schweser and stalla. Their system is solid! Good luck

The 2011 June and December exams cover the same materials. They had to release it in 2010 so people prepping for June 2011 could start early. Just use them, you’re fine.

Thanks for your comments. It looks like I’ve been thinking too much. Now the only problem I have is that the guides seem old, just like someone had used them before…

Just email them. They’re quite prompt with responding. My package was opened and examined by customs, but there was no damage to the books.