Elan material

Guys, am sorry…I am in a dilemma whether to purchase the Elan material & would it suffice for the actual xam. I meant, study notes + 11th hour + mock + 2000 Qns. Please give me opinions, whoever has used them… Their Early Bird reg’s seem to be impressible. I just wanted to know the quality and nearness to the CFAI material. quoting the + & - of elan is highly appreciated !! thx

I am using elan study notes and its review book. They are very well written - no doubt about it. Every cfai LOS has been covered and they have provided LOS tracker, in case you want to refer to your cfai curriculum for extra explanation. Plus it wouldn’t cost you that much. N btw i have had a chance to read from Schweser notes back in March - April. Schweser doesn’t come even near. But its qBank is good for practice. + for Elan guides - for Schweser notes

that was compendious. thx dude ! i’ll go for the essential pack as I have schweser videos… btw, yu sitting for dec xam ? hw much hav yu covered…? am a bit nervous, since i do not hav a sound financial background apart from some certifications of NCFM, if you are aware…

Yes i am enrolled for dec exams. Have covered 6 subjects so far. NCFM? … No i’m not aware… but i’ll google it… lol just a bit nervous? … lol that’s an understatement… you should be hell nervous dude… that will keep you on the study track… ! :wink:

i don want yu to waste time googling. NCFM is NSE’s(National Stock Xchange of India) financial certification xams… sounds big, but its a nitty compared to our giant cfa… ! Man !! yu’ve made me shiver now… hope elan saves me from the mighty curriculam of cfai books… all the best to yuu & share your thoughts now and then…