Elan Mistakes

Hi Guys Does anyone know if Elan has an errata for their exams, have noticed some mistakes. I emailed them to ask but no response as of yet. Also are you finding the exam 2 and 4 easier than 1 and 3? Thanks

They do have an errata, and they should have e-mailed it to you, I got all the updates and everything by e-mail. You’ll probably receive it in a few days.

In a few days? LOL :stuck_out_tongue: Andreea_Mn Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > They do have an errata, and they should have > e-mailed it to you, I got all the updates and > everything by e-mail. You’ll probably receive it > in a few days.

They have been very good in responding to emails in my experience. If you bought these exams recently, they probably corrected all the errors they found before sending them to you. Smileyface: June 6th? Where are you from buddy? I like the confidence.

@beatthecfa: India :slight_smile:

letsdothis Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hi Guys > > Does anyone know if Elan has an errata for their > exams, have noticed some mistakes. I emailed them > to ask but no response as of yet. > > Also are you finding the exam 2 and 4 easier than > 1 and 3? > > Thanks I’ve received a few e-mails from them in the past 2 weeks with various Errata documents. I found one mistake in their Errata Version 1 which I e-mailed them about, and I am currently compiling a list of questions that I believe are still incorrect that they did not address in the Errata. Leave an e-mail address that I can reach you at and I will e-mail you the PDF documents I got from them. Ciao, DC