Elan mock exams

I’m confused about whether or not the 3 mock exams from Elan will be available for Level II this year. I used them for Level I last December and found them to be really good. Anyone know? Thanks.

Why does Elan always have to use plants in these forums. Can’t their products sell simply based on merit? Guess not!

I actually concur w/ the original poster. I find Elan products to be excellent and I also passed December L1 w/ them. But my understanding is that they will not have any mock exams available for L2. I did buy their 11th hour package and am happy with it. I am *NOT* affiliated or associated with Elan in any way.

Fair enough. Did they have L2 mock exams available in 2010 that I could try to get a hold of?

@ prophets How good is the 11th hour? Thanks

musriboy8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Fair enough. Did they have L2 mock exams available > in 2010 that I could try to get a hold of? If they don’t have an L2 2011 mock, why do you think they would have a 2010 mock? they just decide to stop making less money in 2011 even though they invest time to create mocks in 2010? think please… Nightmare55 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > @ prophets > > How good is the 11th hour? > > Thanks I think it’s pretty good. Maybe not as perfect as the L1 was, but I think it’s valuable. I’m using it to review each subject in conjunction with my own notes, another person’s notes. For $50, I think L2 11th hour is well worth it.