Election Predictions

Put ya money where ya mouth is snowflfake :smiley:

Sure you wanna double down on that? Lol, I’m still not betting on the outcome but it’s definitely not going to be the landslide that was expected.

BLUE :large_blue_circle: WAVE :ocean: :sweat_drops::droplet::droplet:COMING AT YA VOYAGER. Get ya swimsuit

Far from the blue wave.
Currently right now. 138m votes. Which is much lower than I thought.
Senate right now is 47 republican. 45 democrat.
Electoral is 238 Democrat. 213 republican.
What trump is doing is pretty interesting though. Suing his way to win!

i just saw a recent article form cnbc saying that they expect 159m voted. so there is still plenty up in the air at key battleground states to make things worse. its far higher than 4 years ago at 136.75m to be exact.

mail in ballots still beign counted. so ■■■■ is turning blue. anyways no matter what trump is going to sue.
it’ll be interesting to see how america reacts.
will he cross the rubicon?

This is why we got into the game in the first place

right down to the wire. biden will need to win 3 states to get to 270 exact. wisconsin, michigan, and nevada. those 3 are the closest races imo. all favoring biden. but by a slim a margin. nevada has a lot of uncounted votes still too. so that is anyone guess.
the other 3 swing states are less likely to flip imo and will prolly go for trump.ppl talking about pa. but that gap is too huge imo.

But you need to clear >$400k to be impacted. You’re safe, rawraw, don’t worry.

We both know only chumps pay federal income taxes. You aren’t a chump, are ya?

Right, of course. Only suckers and losers pay taxes man.

1 Like

Election fraud is serious stuff. Not really something to joke about imo.

welcome to wc the land of e thugs and keyboard warriors.

2 Likes

I think that before joining the convo, all new WC members should be required to read through the classic WC threads like A Man Eats Live Snakes, MAGA and my all time favorite thread: Get Woke With ■■■■.

This way, they will have the chance to quit before they are drawn into the dark depths of WC.

2 Likes

Can we all at least agree that John King is the Election Day GOAT? I don’t think it’s even close. Man among boys.