'elite' Mckinsey

Anyone else surprised that some Mckinsey executives are named in the Rajaratnam fallout? I’m not. Willing to bet these ‘elite’ firms bring zilch to the table and add zero value to the economy. I’d go head to head with them on any management discussion and beat them. WINNING!

Do you know who I really hate? Rapists! Hey rapists, stop raping people.

@needhelp, Admit it, you’re just upset that you’re not a partner at McKinsey. Just admit it.

Zesty Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > @needhelp, Admit it, you’re just upset that you’re > not a partner at McKinsey. Just admit it. False. I was offered a position with them right out of grad school but wanted to purse my actuarial career. TIGER BLOOD!

Wassup needhelp? Where you been?

Iginla2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wassup needhelp? Where you been? Oh sorry my bad, I was doing my show on CBS, you may have heard of it - 2.5 Men. Now that I am fired, I have some time and thought to check in with you trolls. ADONIS DNA!

Good to see you haven’t missed a beat!

@needhelp, which office?

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > False. I was offered a position with them right > out of grad school but wanted to purse my > actuarial career. I call it BS. Ahh, that same bitterness from those who tried but didn’t get an offer never gets old. And it’s McKinsey.

Well, when he said he turned down McKinsey to become an actuary, I assumed that he was joking. That’s kind of like saying you turned down JP Morgan investment bank to become an auditor.

My very very close friend is a rockstar… Wharton --> Mickinsey --> Bain

I agree with Inner Evil; you sound too bitter for that to be the case. Besides, don’t tell me you turned down McKinsey to do actuarial work! That’s like trading steak for a hamburger, are you joking?

consulting is all bs. its just management paying a third-party to proof their own agenda. unless they don’t have an agenda, then its paying for what will soon be their own idea that they had all along.

needhelp, where you been dude? Last time I heard from you you were eating milky cereal baby.

^nice cool james reference. consulting = a put option for decision makers, IMO.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My very very close friend is a rockstar… > > Wharton --> Mickinsey --> Bain Not familiar with Bain, is that more like death metal or classic rock?

Bain is a Mexican wrestler who fought Batman.

Wharton > HBS > McKinsey > Boston Consulting > Booz Allen > CPA > CFA > Walmart > Actuarial Career Yeah, that sounds about right.

Homeless > McKinsey Nailed it.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Anyone else surprised that some Mckinsey > executives are named in the Rajaratnam fallout? > I’m not. Willing to bet these ‘elite’ firms bring > zilch to the table and add zero value to the > economy. I’d go head to head with them on any > management discussion and beat them. > > WINNING! Are you the original needhelp or a clone ?