Elizabeth Warren confirms...

The left believes every allegation that benefits them and denies every fact that doesn’t LOL

Ah yeah, i forgot it was the left who started up the Pocahontas slur. My bad.

Touting minority status throughout your career when you’re 2% or less is super lame. It’s only a big deal since she chose to publicize it in her Senate 2012 campaign, and also now in her 2018 advertisement.

You see i have the luxury of living in Boston, and near the former globe, which has got me pretty close with some of the writers. Keep reading those globe/harold reports - they certainly have no reason to promote her. As for Harvard saying it didn’t play any role, I can’t seem to fathom any reasons they would be concerned with current affirmative action standards.

I swear im living in an alternative universe. She listed herself as a minority and was promoted as such, how can that be tolerated in any manner. More so, isn’t it time we use this example as a means to finally cease to use affirmative action based on any discrimination other than economic?

She didn’t though https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/dec/01/facts-behind-elizabeth-warren-and-her-native-ameri/

She claimed she had a little bit in her blood from her grandfather, it’s mostly just an attack by Scott Brown that spiraled into today. It’s also not a primary feature on her website. https://elizabethwarren.com/elizabeth/

Again, she didn’t disclose her Native American heritage until AFTER she was granted tenure.

The left’s positions on most issues really are practically indefensible, unless you ignore the simple truths and lie about a racist/sexist/transphobic/class warfare boogeyman.

The theme: blame others. We cant possibly be successful, because of X

One of the best scenes in a brilliant movie.

Warning: NSFW language, racism, and other things that will probably trigger you if you can’t appreciate great film and concentrate on being a douche bag.

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcZCGMCDzbU]

if that’s the case, she needs to acknowledge her white privilege! Shame!!!

Please do prove me wrong and give me the timeline. When did she first reference she was a minority and when was she tenured? List other schools beyond Harvard too.

Awesome movie indeed - i’ve seen it quite a few times. Southern Italians were invaded so many times and created such a diverse looking population. The vikings are another example. My family has a good mix between dark skinned and red heads and the different bone structures too. Crazy world it must have been.

I think the globe gives a solid overview, much better than I could.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2018/09/01/did-claiming-native-american-heritage-actually-help-elizabeth-warren-get-ahead-but-complicated/wUZZcrKKEOUv5Spnb7IO0K/story.html

From your article:

“The Boston Globe followed the Herald with a report that the Association of American Law Schools listed Warren as a minority law teacher each year from 1986 to 1994. In that time, Warren went from being a law professor at the University of Texas, to the University of Pennsylvania, and finally in 1995 to Harvard University.”

So these things are all unrelated, and if I had wheels I’d be a wagon…

Why does any of this matter. Why identify as anything other than human?

I guess if being 1/32 Indian didn’t get her to where she is, it must be her 31/32 white privileges

copy and paste the words - i cant open the link. Though, knowing the BG (specifically the writers) i believe I know what they will say.

Btw - it’s alright to say what she did was not right. I’ll meet you half way - trumps way of mocking her was uncalled for, he should really be more concerned with the environment, he should go back to his initial footing on foreign policy - specifically foreign wars. It’s easy man.

Don’t forget this classic (again, from your article):

" A recipe for embarrassment

The final snippet of Warren’s tribal tale is trivial but has delighted her critics to no end.

In 1984, a cousin in Oklahoma asked her to contribute recipes for a cookbook billed as “recipes passed down through the Five Tribes families.” The book was entitled Pow Wow Chow.

Warren sent five, and under each one, listed herself as Elizabeth Warren, Cherokee.

Given that a cousin asked her to participate, this might lend credence to the notion that at least among her family, a tribal connection was taken for granted.

But it didn’t help that her recipes included one for crab with mayonnaise and another for herbed tomatoes — hardly traditional fare.

And to make matters worse, some of the recipes appear to have been copied from the New York Times wire service."

You’re so right MatthewG, no shameless cultural appropriation to see here…

[/quote]

copy and paste the words - i cant open the link. Though, knowing the BG (specifically the writers) i believe I know what they will say.

Btw - it’s alright to say what she did was not right. I’ll meet you half way - trumps way of mocking her was uncalled for, he should really be more concerned with the environment, he should go back to his initial footing on foreign policy - specifically foreign wars. It’s easy man.

[/quote]

Texas: "

Warren went to the University of Texas in 1981 as a visiting professor, essentially a yearlong job interview. She was hired full time in 1983.

Records from Texas show that Warren was consistent when asked to indicate her ethnicity: The box “white” is checked on personnel forms from 1981, 1985, and 1988."

Upenn

"

That previously undisclosed report reveals that the hiring committee at Penn, where Warren worked from 1987 to 1995, viewed her as a white female applicant. Moreover, the committee went to some pains to explain on this form why she was selected over several minorities to fill a faculty position.

Not until she had been teaching at Penn for two years did she authorize the university to change her personnel designation from white to Native American, the records show"

Harvard: "The Globe also reviewed, for the first time, a Harvard University human resources form showing that Warren first listed her ethnicity as Native American nearly five months after she started her tenured position at Harvard and 2½ years after she was there as a visiting professor and first offered the job. "

21 dimensional winning