Email from CFAi: CFA Candidate Survey

Did anyone else get this today? ********************************************************* Dear CFA candidate, You have been randomly selected to participate in this year’s pre- and post- exam candidate surveys. Please set aside approximately 10 minutes to complete the pre-exam survey, which asks for your study experiences and your thoughts on the CFA Institute assigned curriculum. Your feedback is critical, as it is used to help us make improvements in the CFA Program. To open the survey questionnaire, use the URL below or copy and paste it into your browser: Because this is your private invitation to take the survey, please do not forward this e-mail or the link to anyone else. The survey will remain open until 11:59 PM PST on 29 May 2009. In mid-June, after the exams, you will receive an invitation for the post-exam survey. Again, your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we truly appreciate your participation. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at marketresearch@cfainstitute.org. Thank you in advance for your time. Sincerely, Thomas R. Robinson, CFA Managing Director, Education Division CFA Institute ************************************************************** This is a confidential survey. All responses will be used and reported only in aggregate.

I did and took it. Hopefully they are serious about improving the CFAI site… it’s a hunk of gahbage right now.

Has any of guys failed CFA in the past?

What did you put on the “What value do you place on the CFA charter?” (1-10, 10 being highest) I put a 5 b/c it has really done anything for me yet.

http://beta.cfainstitute.org I put an 8 for value. They would get a 10 if they got rid of all of portfolio management :wink:

woah… how did you find that site?

The guys were posting it around here earlier…

i was “randomly selected” as well.

Me too. I was also “randomly selected”.

I didn’t, that means I failed, dammit

actuaryalfred Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I didn’t, that means I failed, dammit No, those who received have failed in the past.

I didnt receive it for LI and passed, received it for LII and passed - no bearing really

I received it as well and never failed before. LI - I received it LII - I (think) didn’t received it LIII - received it

JOE2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > actuaryalfred Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I didn’t, that means I failed, dammit > > > No, those who received have failed in the past. Not I

Level I: Did not receive - Passed Level II: Did not receive - Passed Level III: Received and completed - TBA

I got this one: Dear CFA candidate, You have been randomly selected to participate in a CFA Program word-of-mouth survey. Our goal is to understand how information about the CFA Program travels, and how candidates like you make the decision to enroll in the program. Please set aside approximately 10 minutes to complete the survey, and use the URL below to access it: http://xyz Because this is your private invitation to take the survey, please do not forward this e-mail or the link to anyone else. The survey will remain open until 11:59 PM PST on 29 May 2009. Thank you in advance for your time. We truly appreciate your participation. Sincerely, CFA Institute

I got this one: Dear CFA candidate, You have been randomly selected to participate in a CFA Program word-of-mouth survey. Our goal is to understand how information about the CFA Program travels, and how candidates like you make the decision to enroll in the program. Please set aside approximately 10 minutes to complete the survey, and use the URL below to access it: http://xyz Because this is your private invitation to take the survey, please do not forward this e-mail or the link to anyone else. The survey will remain open until 11:59 PM PST on 29 May 2009. Thank you in advance for your time. We truly appreciate your participation. Sincerely, CFA Institute