Email from CFAI on Charter

Just got this in my email: CFA Institute ID: XXXXXXX Dear wanderingcfa: We are pleased to welcome you as a new holder of the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation. Congratulations on this significant achievement. You may now begin using the CFA designation. We encourage you to use the designation proudly in your correspondence and personal references, and the Trademark Usage Guide provides you with important guidelines. If your society is presenting charters at an event, they will contact you directly. Charters not presented at an event will be mailed to your primary address by mid-December. Very soon you will receive a letter from CFA Institute President and CEO, John D. Rogers, CFA. This will be accompanied by a letter which you may use to notify your employer of your accomplishment. Again, congratulations and we appreciate your continued participation in CFA Institute. Regards, Raymond J. DeAngelo Managing Director Member & Society Division

me too…this is all very exciting…

got it in my inbox!!! - Will soon hit Vegas and party hard to celebrate!! congrats to all and see you at the annual mtgs, etc.

Ditto here, nice to have this long slog behind me. I’m buying myself an official drink!

I can’t wait

Congratulations, Would you have the LOS for level 3 2009, can you send me a copy. Thanks.

Roshan8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Congratulations, Would you have the LOS for level > 3 2009, can you send me a copy. Thanks. Dood, don’t troll this thread asking for $hit. I think all is needed is a “CONGRATS!!!” You guys rock - party hard in Vegas.

Thanks wangta - too bad WSOP 2009 already in process - but will find other volatility plays …

wzupdok Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thanks wangta - too bad WSOP 2009 already in > process - but will find other volatility plays … I trust you can find other ways to celebrate… :wink:

Nice. Got the email too. Official now - once more.

How long once you were approved on the CFA website, until you got an email with confirmation? Under “My Memberships” it lists both my local chapter and CFA as regular and active. Do you need to wait until the email to begin using?

I got my letter today!! “We are pleased to welcome you as a new holder of the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation. Congratulations on this significant achievement.” I’m so happy! @ItsAlmostOver: From membership to letter: 8 days