Email from CFAI

The Email: ================================ Dear CFA Program Candidate, With just a few days before the June CFA exam, there are several items I’d like to highlight: First, be sure to confirm your name and test center on your exam admission ticket; the name on your ticket must match the name on the valid identification you bring on exam day. Please contact us immediately if you have trouble viewing or printing your ticket. Second, please be sure you understand our testing policies before exam day, and that the identification you bring to the test center meets our ID requirements. Remember that a violation of the rules and regulations of the CFA Program may lead to voiding of results or termination of candidacy in the CFA Program. Third, I encourage you to read through our collection of preparation tips, with testing advice at the bottom of the web page. Finally, we will contact you after the exam with information about when your exam results will be available, and how to access them. Use your remaining time wisely and efficiently. A strong study program is the best preparation you can have for the CFA exam. I wish you success on exam day. Kind regards, Tom Robinson, PhD, CFA Managing Director, Education Division CFA Institute ================================= My question regarding “Finally, we will contact you after the exam with information about when your exam results will be available, and how to access them.” Does this mean by any chance it could be other than late August? Earlier hopefully?

I thought they might be postponing the exam for another week. Oh well, guess I have to show up on June 5th.

I don;t think so…they probably just wanna you to focus on your exam, rather than worrying “pass or not”… (are they really this nice??) ^^

p5 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I don;t think so…they probably just wanna you to > focus on your exam, rather than worrying “pass or > not”… > (are they really this nice??) ^^ nice?? im not sure! but im sure this is the most inappropriate time for such change … they could have kept it a secret until june 6th … now im already distracted :((